Chapter 15

(A/N: i like this vid)

Once Clarke was finished operating or something on Lexa, I sat back, and slept once again. I was never sleeping for very long, but now I could, since Clarke decided to keep watch. Octavia's back was against my own, and we slept. 

"Alex" Octavia pushed my shoulder, and I woke up, jumping to my feet, ignoring the spinning in my head as I looked for someone to fight. "Alex, it's alright. Everything's fine" 

"What?" I ask, and a hand goes to my head as it throbbed. 

"We're heading back to Polis" Clarke said. 

"How's Lexa?" I ask. 

"I made it through the night. I'm fine" Her voice startled me, and I whipped around. She was on her feet, leaning on her sword for stability. 

"Mom" I whispered, and hugged her, carefully. 

"I'm fine" She said against my hair. I smiled and patted her cheek, turning to everyone else. 

"Now, lets get the hell out of this forest, and back to Polis" Everyone agreed with nods, and we started our march back to Polis. 

The hike was long, but I spotted the view of our beloved Polis not too far away. "There it is," I whispered, "Polis" 

Octavia smiled at me, and we sped up our pace, trying to get into Polis quicker. 

The people were missing their Commander.