Chapter 52

"Breathe, Alex" Raven whispered, holding me close. It's been weeks since we've married, and weeks longer since I've had a panic attack. "Don't forget to breathe"

I listened to her words, and her heartbeats, breathing slowly to her breathing. "Should I get Lexa?" Raven asked me. I shook my head no. 

"Stay" I whispered, my breathing beginning to slow down. "Please"

"I'll stay right here" She pulled me closer. "You're going to be okay, do you hear me? You'll be alright" I nodded, and hugged her until I calmed down. 

"Thank you, Raven" I said, straightening up. 

"Of course, wifey" She smiled, kissing my temple, and stared at me. 

"Don't look at me like that" I whispered, avoiding eye contact with her. "Please, Raven. Don't look at me like that"

"Like what?" She asked. 

"Like I'm some sort of child that you have sworn to protect" I tell her. 

"Well, you're my wife. Of course I'm going to have some worries, and I'm going to look like I want to protect you" Raven said, defending her actions. 

"Raven love, please just spare me the pity" I said, and she nodded. "I'm not a kicked puppy"

"Of course not" She said, serious. "You're more like a kicked dragon" I cracked a smile, and she grinned, folding our hands together, and resting her head on my shoulder. "Do you think we'll survive until we're old?" She asked me. 

"Maybe" I said truthfully, looking at her. She looked so beautiful in this cracked darkness when I kissed her quickly. "Even if we don't, I'll have lived my life exactly the way I would want to" I kissed, her again, and she sighed. 

"How's that?" She asked me. 

"With you, love" I said smiling sweetly, and she grinned, kissing me. I loved the way her lips tasted after she smiled. "Raven" I mumbled against her lips. 

"Hm?" She hummed. 

"I will love you to the end of time; I'll love you 'till the day we die, and beyond that" I said, and Raven grinned. 

"I'll love you forever too, baby. I already love you so much Alex" Raven tells me. 

"We're going to survive together" I squeezed her hand. 

"We will" She nodded, and we kissed before falling asleep to the sound of each other's heartbeats, and my thoughts being of my mother finally being happy with her life. 

Clarke and Lexa, that is something else. They're beautiful together, and no force on earth -- not even death, can pull them apart. Death has tried, and failed. Maybe soulmates like Clarke and Lexa, are just two ordinary people, too stubborn to let the universe pull them apart. 

A/N:
Well hey yes I do believe that this is the final chapter to the story. I hope you all did enjoy this(whoever read it), because I had fun writing it. I may not be the best writer out there but I love Clexa and I felt the need to express my feelings towards the matter. And about the ships that I ship(lol that sounds fun) I'm all in for one of those ships where one is really cute and looks so innocent but can cut your neck if you piss them off. And the other seems so rough and tragic past and all but is a big puppy who will follow the other to the ends of the earth. Anyways, have a lovely rest of your day. 
May we meet againxx
- Kennedy :)