I love you....

The blonde-haired girl crying alone in the corner of her frozen room after what had happened to her little sister. She blamed all the fault on herself even though it was not her intention to hurt her innocent little sister.

Meanwhile, a mischievous white-haired boy was flying fast in the air from town to town, guided by the wind, holding a stick in his hand, freezing everything in his way - the road, the windows, even the cars are covered with frost and ice.

Being a guardian of fun help him to sense children's feelings. From that, he somehow knew that a little child needed him somewhere in this town. After flying here and there to find the source, he stopped to rest on a roof of a castle.

There, he could sense a great fear and darkness surrounding the place. He flew around the castle and stopped by an icy window. He peeked through the window and could see a little girl crying in her room.

Her eyes were red, her face was stained from the tears that were still rolling down her cheeks. He felt sorry from just watching her.

'Where's her parents?' he thought. He pushed the window slowly and heard the girl murmured something.

"I'm sorry."

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Anna."

"I'm a monster!"

The words hurt him so much, he couldn't stand hearing her while doing nothing. He walked towards her slowly. The room was so dark he couldn't see anything.

Only the moonlight that was shining towards her that help him to figure out the way. As if the man in moon really wanted Jack Frost, the guardian of fun helped the girl.

He stumbled over something in the dark, "Ouch!"

The sobbing girl instantly froze. She looked up and saw man walking towards her. The moonlight shone too bright, that it wouldn't allow her to see his face.

"Wh-Who are you?" She stuttered. She was afraid of who could it be. A thief? A kidnapper? A killer? A villain? But the man ignored her question. As if he didn't hear it at all.

He knew that no one could see him, like how it had always be. So when the girl asked that question, he thought it was for herself.

"What d-do you want?!" She gained her courage to ask him again. This time he stopped his track. He looked at the girl and he felt like the girl was staring straight into his eyes. He shrugged it off. He continued to walk.

"Stop moving!" He stopped.

"What do you want?" She asked again. He turned to look behind him. No one was there. He turned back to face the girl.

"What do you want?!" Then realization strucked him.

"Me?"

"Yes, you!"

"What? But no one could see-" His eyes widened.

"She can see me?" His mouth curved into a smile, "She can see me!" He chuckled, "You can see me!"

He ran towards her.

"Stay away! Don't come any further!" She warned him. But he didn't stop. He looked into her eyes.