Speak German, please!!!

Jack was laying beside her gorgeous wife in bed, ruffling her long blonde hair. The woman turned around to face him.

"Good morning, snowflake." He greeted her and wrapped his muscular arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Morning." Elsa pecked his lips and rubbed her eyes playfully. He chuckled seeing her wife. Suddenly, the door creaked opened. They looked toward the door. It slowly opened, revealing their son.

He walked carefully as he just started learning to walk. Sometimes, he tried over himself. But he stood up and walked as usual.

Both of the parents were proud to see their son. He climbed up the bed and crawled to lay between Jack and Elsa.

"Good morning, little bun!" Elsa said, pinching his cheeks. He giggled and kissed his mum.

"What about big bun?" Jack asked. He turned to kiss his dad.

"Good boy!" Jack patted his head, "Well, Allen, seeing that today is our off day.... Why don't we go to the bird park?"

Allen's face lighten up hearing his dad, "Yayy!!!" Allen squealed. He might not be able to speak properly yet, but he could understand what people said.

He stood up and jumped on the bed. Then he suddenly jumped onto his dad, "Dad!"

Jack caught him in time and tickled him. "Bwahaha! The tickle monster has arrived!" Jack said turning his voice into a monster-like voice.

"You're so naughty!!" Jack continued to tickle him. Allen could only laughed from what his dad was doing.

"Jack, stop... He couldn't breath anymore..." Elsa said, slapping Jack playfully. Jack stopped tickling Allen. Allen's face was read from all the laughing.

Jack pouted, "Party pooper..."

"Come on, let's have breakfast! Who wants to meet the birds?"

"Me!!" Allen claimed running towards Elsa. They went to the kitchen. Elsa cooked some pancakes for breakfast and packed some sandwiches for the bird-watching later.

Along their journey, Allen had been speaking from the start until they arrived at the car park. Some of the words were inaudible because he still couldn't speak properly, but they just pretend to understand.

"Mum!" He pointed to the birds.

"It's a bird!" Elsa said. Jack paid the entrance fee and they walked into the bird park.

The birds were colorful and beautiful. Some of them were chirping lovingly while some of them were flying. The family of three was so amused to see the birds, especially the little one. Allen was so excited that he started to speak randomly.

"Asdfghjkl!" His tone showed excitement. His finger pointed towards a peacock while his other hand pulling Elsa's dress.

"What's that?" Jack asked.

"Qwertyuiop!" Allen answered. Jack laughed, bending his body while his hand on his chest. His son's excitement really made his day.

"It's a peacock."

"Peac..." He stared at Jack.

"Pea...."

"Pea.." he repeated Jack.

"Cock..."

"Cock!"

"Peacock!"

"Peacock!" Allen repeated excitedly, "Peacock! Peacock! Peacock!"

"Zxcvbnm! Asdfghjkl!" Allen started to speak whatever he wanted again.

"It's peacock!" Jack corrected him. Elsa was laughing her ass off, watching the father and son when suddenly a female worker patted her shoulder.

"Ma'am, your son is really cute!" Elsa smiled at her, "What is he talking about?" The worker laughed.

Elsa laughed too, "Well, he speaks German," Elsa joked.

The worker laughed and said, "He will grow up as a bright kid."

"Thank you," Elsa said.

"Are they beautiful?" Elsa asked him.

"Asdfghjkl... Qwertyuiop!" Allen spoke again.

"Whatever little bun, whatever it is..." Elsa said, ruffling his hair. They walked along the path and when they arrived at the end, Allen was already in Jack's arm while Jack's other hand was holding Elsa's.

They walked out of the park and got into the car. Allen was on Elsa's lap, his head on her shoulder. He looked really tired after spending his daddy in the park, blurting out words randomly.

Jack's stomach grumbled, "Who's hungry?" He asked. Even though they have eaten the sandwiches they brought, but it weren't enough.

"I'm starving!" Elsa said playfully.

"Chicken!" Allen said.

"Do you want to eat chicken, Allen?" Elsa asked.

He nodded. Jack started his car and drove to a restaurant for their lunch.

***

Edited 😉

I got the nicknames 'Little Bun' and 'Big Bun' from a webnovel 'Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up a Son, Get a free Husband.' It's just too cute! You should check it out. 😆

And again. It skipped too much spaces randomly. 🙃

-zZz🐇