Heartbreak Girl

This is based on the song Heartbreak Girl by 5SoS which was an idea from someoones_somebody. I don't know if it would be same as how you imagined it but I've tried my best on this chapter,so enjoy!😊

***

The group of friends were sitting together under a tree, eating their meals they had bought. The canteen was fully crowded and there was barely no place to sit, but they somehow managed to leave the place after all.

"Where's Elsa?" Merida asked. She was worried that Elsa wasn't in class when she had met her this morning.

Jack looked up with his half-bitten burger. He furrowed his eyebrows, "Wasn't she supposed to be with you?"

Merida puzzled, she shaked her head, "No?" It weird came out more like a question.

"Maybe she's with Hans?" Hiccup said.

Jack started to feel uneasy, he knew that whenever Elsa was with Hans, something bad would happen. Even when she tried to hide it, he would find out. They had been friends since they weren't be able to talk, he had knew her better than she knew herself.

"Well...." Rapunzel looked down.

"What is it, Punzie?" Jack couldn't sit still anymore.

"She ran home...."

"Why?" Flynn asked her.

"Is it Hans?" Jack stood up.

"He broke up with her..." Rapunzel fiddled her fingers.

"Damn!!" He ran to his bicycle and cycled fast to Elsa's house.

"Wait, Jack!!" Flynn shouted.

He didn't know what to feel. He hate Hans for being so rude with Elsa.  Hans was a player, a heartbreaker. He never liked him to be with Elsa. And now they broke up, he felt a bit relieved. But Elsa loved him.

He knew she must be crying at home, under her fuzzy blue blanket. Her eyes must be swollen, her nose became red. And there must be a lot of chocolate on her bed. Like, a lot!

He got off from his bicycle and bursted into the house.

"Jack!" Mrs. Arens shouted, "do you know what's going on? Elsa came home crying..." Her face was filled with concern.

"I'll checked on her.." Jack walked upstairs to her room. He could hear the sobs from inside her room.

He knocked the door slowly, "Elsa?" He called out gently, "I'm coming in..."

He pushed the door slowly. He looked inside and could see her figure from the blanket. He sighed and walked to her bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her blanket slowly. She pulled it up back.

He grinned. He pulled it down again, Anne she repeated the same. He could see her face for a minute, and she looked like how he imagined. There were chocolates besides her too.

"Hey..." He pulled the blanket again.

"Stop it!" She pulled it up.