Cinot!!!!

Elsa was cutting the squids for lunch in the kitchen when her two years old daughter walked in.

"Hey, sweetheart..." She giggled showing her tiny little teeth. Elsa smiled seeing her goofy smile which was pretty much inherited from her husband.

"Luna, do you want to help me cook?" Elsa asked her. She giggled once more and reached out her hands to Elsa as a sign to pick her up.

Elsa picked Luna up and put her in her lap. While Elsa was handling the squids, Luna tilted her head, looking at the word creatures in front of her. She tried to reach out for the squids.

"Cannot." Elsa said, grabbing away Luna hand from the squids. Luna's face turned into a frown. She tried to reach for the squids again.

Elsa repeated, "Cannot." She waved her index finger as a sign of 'no'.

Tears started to sneak out of Luna's eyes. She sobbed for the beginning and changed into a loud cry, "Cinot!!!!" Luna shouted while crying, still reaching out for the squids.

"Shhh... don't cry honey..." Elsa coaxed her daughter. She wiped off the tears on her face. She cried even louder.

"Cinot!!!!" She shouted again. The shout startled Jack, who was watching the television. He looked around and Luna was not beside him anymore.

He stood up and walked into the kitchen. He saw Luna was crying on Elsa's lap. He grinned at Elsa and she glared at him. He walked to them.

"What's wrong, Luna?" Jack picked up his daughter and carried her in his hands.

She hugged her father's neck, "Cinot!!!" She muffled in his father's chest...

"Cinot?" He dumbfounded. He never heard the word. He turned to face Elsa, "What's cinot?" he asked.

She shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know."

"What happened?"

"She wanted to take the squids but I said 'cannot'. Maybe she thought 'cinot' it was the squid's name, and..... she pronounces it.... cinot?"

"Maybe...." He smirked and took one of the squids and waved it in front of Luna's face, "Do you want this, dear?"

She nodded and reached out excitedly for the squid.

"Cinot?"

She answered, "Yes!!" But Jack put the squid back into the container.

"Cinot!!!" She shouted and started to sob again.

"Hmmm... What about chocolates?" He asked, lifting his eyebrow. She stopped crying and thought for a while.

Her eyes shone brightly, "Cholates!!!" She squealed.

"Cholates?" He chuckled. Luna kissed her father's cheek.

"What about mummy? You don't want to kiss me?" Elsa pouted. Luna chuckled and leaned out to kiss her.

"Let's buy cholates!!!" Jack said.

She squealed, "Cholates!!"

"It's Cho. Co. Lates." He said.

"Cholates!" She said.

"Cho...."

"Cho..." she repeated him.

"Co...."

"Co...."

"Lates...."

"Lates!!"

"Chocolates!!"

"Cholates!!" She said again, grinning.

"Whatever it is, honey..." Jack caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. He grabbed the car key and drove to the candy shop.

***

Tada!! I've edited this chapter into a better version, maybe... But it's still better than before. 😉

But when I saved it, it would randomly skipped too many spaces between the paragraphs. I've fixed it many times, but it won't just be right. I'm done 🙃 sorry for the inconvenience.

Peace out! 😎

-zZz🐇