Shhhh!!!

"I don't think we can do this now. It's gonna be loud..." Elsa said.

"Don't worry, Elsa... We can keep it quiet, okay?" Jack reassured her.

"I bet that I'm gonna be loud... Then I'll wake Luna up..." She said. Jack chuckled seeing her face-palming. They've been dating for years, and along those times together, Elsa gave birth to a cute baby girl, who was 6 months old.

"Then, we've to take the responsibility later..."

Elsa thought for a while. She didn't want to wake her daughter up, or they wouldn't be sleeping till morning, "Well then, let's start now!"

"Shhh... You're already noisy..." Jack covered her mouth with his hand, "Great." He smirked.

They took their positions and started their actions.

"Jack!!!" She shouted.

"Slow down your voice,"he whispered. He turned around to check on Luna. She was still asleep. He set the pace faster and faster not wanting to lose.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath.

She groaned and tried to keep her voice down, "Faster, honey..."

"Jack!!" She shouted again.

"Elsa!!"

"Ja-arhhh!!" She screamed, "Arhhhh!!!"

"Shhh!!!" Jack shushed her, his index finger on his mouth, signalling her to keep quiet.

But it was too late, Luna woke up from her scream. She cried, startling both Jack and Elsa who were in front of the television.

"Oh no..." Jack said, "You woke her up, you handle her."

"It's not fair!" Elsa hit his arm playfully, "You lost!"

"We bet on something else, not this..." Jack shaked his head innocently.

"Fine!" Elsa pouted. She walked toward Luna who was still crying, and carried her in her arms. She patted her while singing lullaby to help her sleep.

Jack walked to them after keeping the Xbox back in its place. Elsa wanted to try the Xbox but she couldn't play any of the games, so Jack chose the easiest game which is, car racing games. He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

"I defeated you, you lost the bet. Make breakfast for the whole week..." She whispered, grinning. He pouted on her shoulder.

"Whatever for you, snowflake..."

***

Bam! Edited 😉
A really short one though...

-zZz🐇