Little Sister & Little Brother

It was already night. Jack was drinking the hot chocolate that Elsa made. Then, his four years old son walked to him and sat on his lap.

"Hey, Allen..." He grinned. Jack knew he was up to something.

"Daddy, I want siblings!" Allen whispered in his ears. He choked his hot chocolate.

"Ask mummy about it." He whispered back. Allen made an 'OK' sign with his tiny fingers

From the kitchen, Elsa could see her men were scheming something. Then Allen for of from Jacks lap and walked to her.

"Mummy, I want siblings!" He whispered into her ear. She raised her head up and glared at Jack. Jack waved his hands and shaked his head.

'Not me!' He mouthed.

"A girl, or a boy?" She asked.

"Both!!" Allen answered. Both Elsa and Jack, were shocked.

-

Jack crawled into the bed and laid next to her wide. Her back was facing him. He snaked his hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Hey, you know what Allen wants..." He grinned.

"I don't wanna know..." She giggled.

"He wants a little sister and a little brother, both." He whispered into her ear seductively. His thumb circling on her hip. She chuckled and turned around.

"Sooo... what're we supposed to do?" She bit her lips. He moved his  head forward and brushed his lips on hers.

"We have to do what we need to do..." He kissed her. He deepened the kiss by tilting his head. She moaned, locking her hands in his hair.

-

"Jack, I'm hungry..." Elsa whined, pulling Jack's sleeve. He turned around and wrapped his hand around her waist. He snuggled his face into her chest. Her big belly preventing him from getting closer.

"It's 3 a.m. Elsa. You should be sleeping now." He told her.

"But I'm hungry." She tugged his shirt.

"You already eat before you sleep, I'm sleepy." He whined.

"I know, I know... I'm sorry... I'm really annoying. Have a nice dream. Goodnight." She said, disappointed. He turned her back towards him. Her words made him feel guilty.

He sighed. "Okay, okay. What would you like to eat, my lady?" He asked her.

"The baby in my belly wanna eat fried chicken." She turned to him, grinning. He chuckled.

"Anything for you..." He kissed her forehead. He took his phone and ordered the chicken.

-

He was at the office when he got a phone call.

"Jack, please come to the hospital now! Elsa is in the labor!" Astrid shouted truth the phone.

"What?!" He became panic, "I'm coming!"

'Her pregnancy is only 6 months! How can it be so early?!'

He went to the hospital. The doctor was taking to Aid and Hiccup in front of the labor room.

"Is there a problem?" He asked.

"There are conflicts for he to give birth. The mother and the twins are now in danger. The risk of death is really high." The doctor explained. "There's only 50/50 chance."

His heart almost shattered hearing him. "Please... Please do your best, doc. Please save them..." He begged to the doctor.

"I'll try my best." The doctor said and walked into the room. He sat on the chair. Astrid was hitting Allen in her arms.

"Don't worry, Jack. Elsa is a strong woman. I know her. They will survive." Hiccup patted his shoulder. He face-palmed, holding back his tears.

The operation lasted for about two hours. The doctor finally came out of the labor room.

"How are they? My wife?"

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting. There are some complications," he paused, "they survived. The twins are a boy and a girl. Congratulations!"

He fell on his knees into the ground, "Thank you, doctor." He covered his face with his hands. He felt relieved that they were safe.

-

Elsa was in the ward, sleeping. So Jack brought Allen to the room where the incubators are kept. He lifted him up. They looked at the babies through the glass window.

"Look, that's your little brother and your little sister. Just the way you wanted." He pointed at the babies.

"They're so small..." Allen chuckled.

"They are... You were like that too when you were born, but bigger..."

***

Edited 😉

-zZz🐇