Let's do our best!

Jack shut down his computer and packs his bag. He grabs his things and walks to his car. He reminded himself to buy a bar of chocolate on his way home. He can't help but smile reminding his beautiful wife waiting for him at home.

Seeing her face after work everyday will absolutely makes his tiredness wash away. Especially these days when he has to put more of his hard work for the upcoming event for the company he works at.

Meanwhile at home, Elsa washes the cooking tools she used to cook a while ago. She prepares the dinner on the table. She has cook Jack's favourite food, which will definitely revives him after a long day at work.

Then, she goes to the living room to check on her son. He's drawing a few stickmen on a piece of paper.

"That's a really beautiful drawing! Let me guess, that must be..." Elsa points at one of the stickmen who's wearing a blue skirt, "me!!"

Allen giggles, "You're right!" He rubs his nose gently on his mother's. "This is Daddy and this is me!"

"And who's that?" Elsa points at the smallest stickmen there.

"That's Luna!!"

"Aww, you're so clever!!" Elsa pats Allen's fluffy brown hair which he gets from his father.

Allen does look alike his father, which makes Jack really proud. The thought of him is disturbed when she hears the sound of a car parked in front of the house.

"That must be Daddy..." She stands up and peeks through the window. Seeing he familiar car makes her smile. She opens the door and walks outside.

As soon as Jack sees Elsa opens the door, his heart leaps of joy. He gets out of the car. He's welcomed by a kiss on a cheek from his gorgeous wife.

"Welcome home!"

He grins, "Thank you..."

Elsa takes the bag from his shoulder. Jack puts his hand around her waist and walks inside together.

"Daddy!!" Allen runs to him.

Jack bends down and hug him, "Have you been a good boy when I was at work?"

Allen nods, "Of course!! I helped Mummy do the laundry!"

"Good boy!!" Jack kisses his forehead, "Continue your drawing so I can see it!"

"Sure!!" Allen sits back at the coffee table.

Elsa grins, "Do you want dinner, a bath or me?"

Jack stares at her, head tilts to the side. "Can I really choose?" He smirks.

Elsa laughed, "Nope," shaking her head. She leads the way to the kitchen.

Jack sighs, "Just a few more weeks, and then I can have you for myself alone."

He wraps his hand around his wife's big belly and puts his head on her shoulder. Elsa turns her head and pecks his lips.

"Let's eat! Allen, come here!!"

Allen runs into the kitchen and climbs onto the chair beside his father. Jack looks at all of the food on the table. They are all his favourite food.

"It smells so delicious, right Allen?"

The little boy just nods his head while Elsa smiles.

"I don't want you to be tired, so you shouldn't cook a lot. Just a simple one is okay, everything you cook is delicious though."

Elsa smiles, "You already work hard at work, so I should do my best at home too. I don't want you to do it alone."

"But let's wait until the baby is born, okay?" Jack kisses Elsa's forehead, "Then, let's both do our best."

He pecks Elsa's pouting lips which makes her giggle.

"Okay."

"Oh, your chocolate!" He brings it out from his pocket.

"Yes!! I've been craving for it since yesterday!! Thank you!!" She kisses her husband's cheek.

"Anything for you, my dear."

***

I'm so sorry for not updating. I was having a mental breakdown after I got my exam result. I got a fail. A FAIL!😭 I've never fail any subjects in my whole life, so it was like a sudden shock to me.😶

By the way, I hope you enjoyed this little one shot, 'cause I don't have any good idea. I don't even know what to put as the title for this one-shot.🙃 So if you have any idea for the next update, it would be really helping.😉

-zZz🐇