Are you okay?

Jack was in his study room, doing his works. Elsa made him a few cups of coffee but they didn't help at all. He had yawned a thousand times, he felt very sleepy. He wanted to finish the work soon. He wanted to rest the whole next day to replace all the sleeps he missed.

"Just a bit more..." Ha glanced at his coffee cup. It was already dried with a bit stain of coffee powder.

"Doo.....NE!" He stretched himself, "Finally!! I'm free!!"

He saved the documents, shutting down his laptop. He brought all the cups to the kitchen. Seeing the sink was empty and clean, he washed the cups. He didn't want Elsa to get mad.

He drank a glass of plain water and get into his room. When he walked in, he saw his wife watching the television in the dark, covered under the duvet. He could only see her eyes, peeking from inside it.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

"I'm watching this movie... It's really heartbreaking..." She pretended to sob.

Jack chuckled and got inside the bathroom to brush his teeth. He didn't want to get cavities from all the sweetness he got from the liters of coffee he drank.

He crawled under the duvet and laid next to Elsa in the bed. His head on her shoulder, hugging her with his strong arms. Elsa lowered down the volume so Jack could sleep.

She kissed his forehead, "Goodnight..."

"Night..." He said sleepily. He fell asleep as soon as he closed his eyes.

He slept soundly. Who knows for how long he already asleep. But in the darkness, he could hear someone was crying. He tried to figure it out, but his eyes were too heavy that he couldn't open them up.

"Elsa?" He searched his wife in the darkness. "Elsa, where​ are you? Can you hear me?"

The sobs became louder. He felt uneasy. He couldn't see anything the dark. The only thing in his mind was Elsa. He was worried if anything happened to her. She was crying, then something bad must had happened.

"Elsa?"

"Elsa?!" He shouted her name, immediately sitting up.

He turned to his side and found his wife under the duvet. He removed the duvet from her and looked at her from head to toe.

"What happened?"

"W-What? N-Nothing happened." She was confused.

"Are you okay? You're crying."

"I'm... o-okay?"

But he could still hear the sobs and cries, "I can hear you crying..."

He turned around. He looked at the television to find a woman crying. He finally relieved. He was mistaken. He totally believed the one who was crying was Elsa, he never thought it would be the woman in the television.

He sighed, he laid back down and hugged her wife tighter, "I thought it was you who cried."

Hearing his explanation, she couldn't help but blushed. It made her heart felt warm, realising that he cared that much for her. She turned off the television. She snuggled in his chest, inhaling his scent.

"I love you, Jack..."

"I love you too."

She kept smiling all the way till she fell asleep.

***

Shout-out to Potatowalker's book, 'My Girl is an Alien' 📖📣
- If u haven't read her book yet, u should. It's a Jelsa book! I'm reading it in my other acc, and it's a really good book 👍 I can't keep my mouth from smiling, it's too cute! 😆

⬆ Support our Jelsa Fandom!! 📣⬆

I'm sorry for the really quick one-shot 😇 I don't have enough time to write, I still have one more week of exam to go...🤕 I need to study 🤓

-zZz🐇