Chapter 19: One moment

Attention all Nalu fans........the day has come! This chapter is dedicated to all you fans out dere!!

Me crying buckets rite now. Oh, the sweet moment that this chapter holds. And also because this is the decisive chapter on the war! Yahoo!

~Grace

_______________________________________________________

Chapter 19: One moment

Natsu's POV

Why is it 'love'? I don't have a problem with it, but HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE LUCY FEEL IT?!!!

That damn Jellal, he planned this all along! I. Should. Have. Known.   Grrrrr. But seriously, how am I supposed to make Lucy feel this 'love'?

'You can't be that stupid, can you?' This rusty old voice, I know who it is!!!!

"Igneel, so it was you who was speaking in my head all this time, huh?" I asked.

'Of course. Come on, think hard, if you do, you'll gain two things.'

"Two things? What are they?" I asked eagerly.

'One of them is that I will visit you and the guild after everything is cleared. But i'll save the other one for later, for now, focus on Lucy.'  The voice disappeared.

Natsu, think! What could make Lucy.......shit. I know what to do, but the thing is, will Lucy, erm, kill me? But then again, she did say she loved me. She can't hurt me because I'll just protest with that fact!

I looked at Lucy, who was again, trying to get out of the chains, but the torture continued, so of course, it failed. She saw me looking at her, and stopped.

"What? It hurts, i'm trying to get out. Going to oppose?" she asked casually.

"The thing is, this spell thing is going to increase your agony level a lot." I said, while rubbing the back of my head.

"??!!! So then i'm supposed to take it all in just to change my mind?" she asked. I hesitated to answer, but I knew that my time ran short. The magic circle beneath us glowed and the chains on Lucy snapped.

However, it was impossible for Lucy to get out, as runes surrounded the two of us. Golden dust flaked upon us, and a white light sparkled on the spell.

Lucy realized that it was time. I glanced at her before I made my move. I gently pulled her head towards mine, and I brought my closer. The gap in between us was closing.

3

2

1

We kissed. It wasn't just a peck. It was more....pleasurable.

Erza's POV

It was a beautiful sight. Lucy completely did not fight back, noooo, she was stunned. However, the two enjoyed it by closing their eyes and......stuff.

But seriously, to think Natsu would do that so fast. He didn't even tell Lucy that he was going to do it! He just did it! 

"It worked." said Jellal.

"Indeed." I said. There was a commotion at the back, so Jellal and I turned around to see what was happening. I sweat-dropped.

"I should have known this would happen." I said, as Jellal sweat-dropped too. Sting was going crazy back there, and he was not alone! Gray was joining in too! Those two! Poor Sting, who finally had felt love, but too bad.

"Sting, calm down. This way, Lucy will come back and you two can do whatever." growled Rogue, who was pissed.

"But Natsu is- grrrrr!" exclaimed Sting. Meanwhile, Lisanna was having her own little party. Too bad for her.