Chapter 12: Oh Lisanna, are you an idiot?

OK! Please do not hate Lucy after you see what happens, but its not her fault, its part of the twist.

~Grace

________________________________________________

Chapter 12: Oh Lisanna, are you an idiot?

Natsu's POV

When I woke up this morning, I couldn't find anyone. I then saw the guild with Master, who I guess came earlier on.

"Good morning Natsu!" greeted Master.

"Good morning. Why are you here and everyone else is gathered here?" I asked.

"We are confronting Lisanna whether she lied or not." said Master solemnly. He was really going to do it? But Lisanna doesn't lie!

"Gramps! Lisanna would not Lie or tell tales!" I protested. Master sighed and shook his head.

"Natsu my boy, I knew you would say that, but we are just taking precautions." said Master.

"Okay, no problem." I said. Lisanna was pushed through the crowd, and she tried to escape. But why would she escape if she wasn't lying? Everyone else went into a room, and gramps made Lisanna sit on a chair.

Erza came with a lacrima and a machine. She placed the machine on a table, and the lacrima in Lisanna's hands.

"Lisanna, we are going back into your memory." explained Erza.

"It's useless! I won't lie to you!" said Lisanna.

"Lisanna, we are doing this as precautions. If it was someone else that you thought looked like Lucy, we could also investigate further. However, I think that's the case, because I highly doubt Lucy would ever do such a thing." said Mira.

"Look who's talking! You practically ignored her for more than a week!" seethed Erza. Gray held Erza as she calmed down. Mira looked down, knowing that Erza's statement was true.

"Lisanna, are you ready?" asked Master. Lisanna hesitated, like there was a secret, but she nodded.

"Okay then, here we go." said Gray, as he flicked a switch on the machine.

The lacrima glowed a dull color, and Lisanna closed her eyes. A thin hologram appeared, and it was big enough for everyone to see. It was showing Lisanna's memories.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The vision started off with Lisanna walking to the guild late at night. She spotted a figure standing near the guild.

"He started already?" asked Lisanna. She neared the figure, as it did some spells which made Lisanna stop and stay back. The spells surrounded the guild, and lightning flowed out of it. The lightning soon targeted the guild.

Windows shattered, and another spell cracked the ground. A thin mist covered the building, and a water sound was heard. The mist disappeared, and doors were scratched. The building was cracked, and weapons were stuck in the walls. The guild was destroyed.

The figure turned in the moonlight. Everyone who was watching the memory gasped in fear when the figure's face was seen.

Lucy stood there, smirking. Her eyes were still normal, and the hair was still blonde, but her outfit was like a female warrior's armor. She laughed and disappeared into the night.

The memory ended.

Every single member stood dumbfounded.

"I told you I wasn't lying." said Lisanna hesitantly.

Gray's POV

The way she said it was suspicious, but we did see Lucy destroying the guild.