Chapter 18: The true confession; is the spell almost ready?

Ahoy there! I was able to put the questioning part in this chapter. When you read it, don't squeal, i'm serious. Because Natsu will be the one squealing when Lucy gets all violent. Chao, minna!

~Grace

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 18: The true confession; is the barrier almost ready?

Natsu's POV

We waited silently in the spell. I decided that talking to Lucy now would mean my death, but you know what happens when i'm bored. I do any shit that gives me pain.

"Uhh, Lucy? Why is it taking so long?" I asked, referring to the next level. Lucy sighed heavily, apparently tired of my questions. Which, i have only asked two or three.

"As it levels up, the time difference between takes longer." she said.

We were silent again, but i decided to make my move, when i saw Jellal outside of the barrier getting the spell ready. He wasn't 100 % done, but when he saw me looking at me, he gave me a thumbs-up to do it.

Yosh!

"Ano, Lucy?" I asked. An anger mark appeared on her head, as she glared at me.

"Whut?" she demanded. (A/N: She's angry, so her speech is off.)

"Why did you......why did you get angry, when Lisanna claimed that i was her boyfriend?" I meekly said.

Lucy's eyes bore into my very soul, and boy, i just peed in my pants. She growled angrily, something like Erza when she someone steps on her cake. Lucy got up, and her hair flowed like Medusa! Two raging eyes stared at me.

Well, i lived a long and fruitful life.

I was picked up and thrown down hard. Lucy stepped on me, and brought her head closer. She punched me and i received a very, very, very hard knock on my head.

Well, the rest hurt and it threw off my senses, so i am unable to tell you what happened. (A/N: I'm just Lazy)

"Lucy. Please....tell me!" I mustered out, as my smoke rose from my half dead body.

"No." she replied harshly.

"Please.I'm going to die anyway." I said.

Okay, i guess i am tricking her again. When she calms down for awhile, Jellal will use this chance! Wooo!

"I can't tell you.....its secret." she said sadly, as silent tears strolled down her cheeks. I grabbed her shoulders and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Please." I whispered. I caressed her tear-stained cheek. She closed her eyes and pushed me back on the floor.

"Its because i had liked you all this time, okay! No, i had loved you! I felt warm and my heart would always beat quickly when i was around you, and i figured out the reason why! It was because i had feelings for you! Although my discoveries were just recent, i still felt happy! But when Lisanna came, you ignored me! And i.....i couldn't take it! And when you thought that i had done those horrible things to the guild, it hurt a lot! So i got really upset and heartbroken when Lisanna said that you were her boyfriend!" she cried.

I was shocked. I couldn't move at all. My heart beat was so fast yet loud. So all this time, she loved me? I was too moved by her confession.

Lucy loves me.

Her crying got me back to my senses.

"Fuck us being enemies." i said, as i pulled her into a hug. I saw the spell waver, and i knew that this was our chance, but i guess that i was a minute too late.