Chapter 17: A similar secret with someone(s) who shows up?!

I am so glad I got to put *insert mysterious person(s) name here* in this chapter. I had this regret on my back for 'who knows how long' just because I did not insert the people(s). Buuut, it has been lifted, and my love for the guy has grown!

Don't worry, you will know who out of the people who I love sooooo much.

I know i know, i have a crappy title. SORRRYYYYYYY

~Grace

_______________________________________________________

Chapter 17:A similar secret with someone(s) who shows up?!

Natsu's POV

The exact demons from The Book Of Zeref that we have encountered in our adventure since Lucy came rose from the magic circle.

(In other words, the demons that have been mention or shown so far in the anime. Well, it wouldn't hurt to put those from the manga. Oh well, the demons will be those from the anime and the manga. I wouldn't put all, though)

A book was floating above each magic circle. I'm guessing they were the book for each demon that would come out. By now, a few more magic circles were being formed.

"How did she get her hands on all those Books Of Zeref?!" exclaimed Master.

The demons were taking some time to form, and everyone prepared for the worst. We had not expected this at all!

"We're finally here!" cheered three people at the back. Rosa, Yori and Kuran broke through. Yeah, they hadn't been around for the war, because they were doing something important. (No, they are not the mysterious people.)

The three raised their heads and stared at the evil monsters rising.

"I think we should go now." smiled Rosa.

"Yeah, you're right. GOOD LUCK GUYS!" said Yori, as he linked arms with Rosa. They turned around and were about to leave when Kuran grabbed their shirts.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked evilly, "If Lucy-san gets hurt, i'll kill you guys."

Everyone else sweat-dropped, but we all came back to reality when the demons bodies were coming out. Deafening roars were heard.

"Lullaby is on Lucy's right......Deliora on the left...........Nemesis in front of her...... And a few minor ones in the sky!" calculated Erza. Everything was right. All the big-shots were around Lucy, and a couple of no-gooders were up in the sky. They were all glaring at us with their dark demonic eyes.

"I don't get it! How is she able to do that?" asked Gray. Some members behind us gasped, and a familiar magic pressure waved through us. I can't  pinpoint who it is, but it is familiar.

"I think I can answer that question for you." said a voice. Erza widened her eyes, and turned around quickly.

"J-Jellal?" she asked.

"That's me." smiled Jellal, as the rest of Crime Sorciere walked up. I too was very much surprised at their appearance.

(A/N: For those of you who don't know who Jellal is, which is a big surprise, I will put a pic on the side. The guy with the blue hair is Jellal, the one with the black hair is Ultear and the pink head is Meredy.)

"Question: Why are we here? Answer: Because we knew what was going on and Jellal-chan wanted to help Erza!" said Meredy, "and if Erza is with the guild, then he'll help the guild!"

Dude, I swear, I have never seen a guy blush so much in my life. Jellal's face was red as he tried to block Meredy's mouth. But then.....I should pull a trick like that, and then be with Lucy afterwards. I think it will work. Wait, Lucy and I? It sounds great, but then...... No, I should think that when we're engaged.....NATSU, DUDE, JUST TELL HER YOU HAD LOVED HER MAN!!!!!!!