Chapter 16: Memories for all of us

Well, I would call this chapter a half-filler (yet again) because the first half is the memories and stuff and the second part is like.....continuing the story. So I don't know if you want to skip farther in the story. I don't know, your choice, but I would read it. I really don't know.

~Grace

I really really don't know.

But I would read it.

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 16: Memories for all of us

Lucy's POV

He tricked me. He freakin tricked me! Why would he do that?!!

"Natsu? Why would you....." I whispered. He held me tighter from behind.

"Because you would have never believed me. So I had to lie." he replied. I really don't know whether he is telling the truth now, but I believed him now when he said that I wouldn't believe him back then. It was because there were warm tears falling on my head.

Yeah, his chin was still on my head.

"Let go! Let me finish my revenge!" I yelled, as I tried pushing him back. From the corner of my eye, I could see Team Natsu, excluding Lisanna of course, coming in, examining Natsu's process.

So they had a plan?  That's why he is like this? But, I must continue!

"Lucy, stay there." he commanded. I wanted to reply, but I stopped when we found ourselves in a plain white room. Team Natsu was with us too.

"I did not expect that so fast." said Erza.

"What are you guys trying to do?" I asked, as I tried breaking free. Damn, was he strong! But, I forgot that I got stronger. Yosh!

I tried again, but something was off. I should have been able to break free the first time I tried! What's going on?

"It won't work. This area stops all magic, including ours." informed Natsu.

"So then what are you planning?" I asked, "Your power is blocked, so how are you going to fight? Besides, my physical abilites have nothing to do with magic."

"We are going to change your mind about all of this.... I don't know how, but we will." said Gray, "This room blocks everything, like Natsu's enhanced smell, or our expert sowrdsmanship."

"And when that is done, you and i shall ride on a horse across the beach at sunset~" dreamed Sting, who i was surprised to see. His head got a bump when Rogue hit him hard.

"Stop fantasizing, you're putting my reputation at stake just for knowing you." glared Rogue, with an anger mark.

Something sparked in the distance, and we were all in a familiar place. It looked like a memory. Why the hell do I have to see a dang memory every time we have a fight or something?! Oh yeah, last time was special (Suzori's time), and this time is special too.

I gasped when I recognized the place. It was Hargeon town, and the past me was walking on a sidewalk! I saw a crowd of people talking about some salamander. From the mention of the word, the past me knew that it was the Salamander.

The past me was breaking through the crowd, and saw the fake. I thought it was real, and for some strange reason, my eyes turned into hearts.

I forgot, the guy was using a ring.

But then I broke out of the trance when Natsu burst in with Happy.

I guess this memory was shown because I met Natsu and Happy that day. ^-^