Chapter 26: should we really hold a party before we fight?

EEK!! Okay, first and for most, I HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS NALU MOMENT FOR AWHILE NOW. It's exciting, for me, because I ship Natsu and Lucy, but I don't know about you. So if you liked this scene, then VOTE!!!

Oh~, and I'm posting 2 chapter up tonight!

~Grace

____________________________________________________

Chapter 26: We are all informed, but should we really hold a party before we fight?

LUCY'S POV

Well, those guys did alright, if you count some of them fainting and tired and not wanting to move a muscle. But I was happy, that they changed. If they had really went out fighting like before, Fairy Tail would have lost some strong members, excluding Sting and Rogue.

"Okay guys, let's head back to the main camp on the beach. We have an inn nearby with hotsprings and rooms, so let's go!" I cheered. I got groans in response. Maybe they are groaning because they're happy.....yeah.

"Lucy..........we're tired!" whined Natsu. An ange mark appeared on my head. So they WERE tired? Those damn groans were because they didn't want to move?! I think scary Lucy is coming back now.

"Oh? I said to go back, didn't I? Come on now, because i'm dying just to bring back scary Lucy." I said angrily. Sheesh, those guys looked like they just drank melted sugar when they got up so quickly and started running down the hill!

Heh, good enough, right?

At the beach, my group met up with Master's group, and boy did they look tired! What the hell did he do to them?!

"Hey! Let's throw a party!" exclaimed Master suddenly. The guild had cheery faces all of a sudden.

"Party? What for? The fight hasn't even begun yet and you're already partying?" I asked.

"Well, this party is our last before battle. We'll enjoy it, because you never know what might happen. Some of us may be critically injured later, and we'll have to rest, meaning that we will have no after-party. This is just in case." said Cana, while grabbing a jug of beer from who knows where.

"Fine." I replied. The guild cheered and we all went inside the inn's main hall.

We all partied like there was no tomorrow. (A/N: I'm just to lazy to write the party's description. You understand, right?)

However, although all of this was going on, my eye caught Natsu drinking away. And no, he was not drinking a little bit. He was already drunk! This was different than the last time, because now, I can't change him sober. Shit, I need to act fast. I walked up to Gray.

"Gray! Did you see how drunk Natsu is?" I asked. Gray looked at me and glanced over in his direction.

"What? Lucy, this is bad. Last time it wasn't that bad because we were all there, but now....maybe you can deal with him? I mean, you are his girlfriend." said Gray.

I sighed," Okay, if anyone asks, i'm putting Natsu to sleep in his assigned room."

Gray nodded. I ran over to Natsu, who was surprised to see me.

"Lucy? What is it~?" he slurred. I shivered. I'm feeling uncomfortable. I told him that i'll bring him to his room and he only nodded.

When we got there, I laid him on the bed. Shortly after I laid him down, he grabbed onto my hand.

"What?" I asked. He groaned  as he covered his head.

"My head hurts Luce." he said. Okay, now he sounds like normal Natsu. Awhile ago he was all drunk! Maybe it's kicking in now. I told him to sleep. I was turning away when out of the blue, I was pulled down and I made an 'OOF' sound as I lay on the bed. Natsu hovered above me and lay his head on my chest.....well, my bumpy chest, if u no wat I mean.