gymm.

Freddy P.O.V

Jada is beautiful. Finest Señorita I've seen.

Michael P.O.V

I hope none of these little boys not trying to get with my bestfriend. It's too many boys here giving the look.

Jada P.O.V

At least the gym uniforms are comfortable. They were black gym shorts and a grey shirt. I was sitting in the bleachers by Will. But of course he wasn't worried about me. He was busy talking to Kathryn. I don't like that bitch. Watch this..

"Will, I'm going to go kill myself." I said, getting my stuff and standing up.

His eyes never left Kathryn. "Yeah, that's fine. I'll talk to you later." He said, going back to talk to Kathryn.

I went and sat and the bottom of the bleachers. Class didn't start yet, so I decided to take a little nap. I just leaned back a little and fell asleep.

( Dream..)

"Jada.." Called a faint voice.

I couldn't see anything.

"Huh?" I said.

"You two HAVE to make up." It said.

"What TWO?" I asked.

"You and Lesane." It said.

"Nope, he hates me. And if he gates me, I doubt he will forgive me." I said sadly.

"Honey he'll forgive you. He can't hold a grudge forever. You got picked to come to this school for a reason." It said.

"I'll try." I said. Then everything faded and I woke up.

(End Of Dream)

I woke up and we were still at gym. Dang. I lookedd around and saw Lesane in the bleachers. He was digging for something in his bookbag. I got my stuff and sat next to him.

"Hi." I said.

He didn't say anything.

"Look, I know you hate me and all. But can we just make up? I don't want to be on bad terms with you." I said.

He still didn't say anything, he just looked away.

I sighed and got my stuff and went back to the bottom of the bleachers. I already hate this sch-

"Little girl! I said can you run down to my office and get the rack of basketballs!" Yelled the coach in my face.

"Little Girl? Im 16!" I said loudly.

"And I don't care. Now, you and Lesane go get the basketballs!" He yelled again.

I just got up and walked out.

"Now where could the coaches office be?" I asked myself.

"Down the hall to the right!" Yelled??

I turned around..

"Freddy! I thought Lesane was suppose to come with me." I said.

"Oh, Umm. He said he didn't want to go anywhere with you." He said.

"Oh. Well..... Ok." I said quietly.

I started walking down the hallway. Then I turned right. I walked into the coaches office and saw the basketball rack. Yes! I got ths rack. It was kinda heavy with all those balls on it. I rolled it down the hallway and back into the Gym. Coach was waiting for me I guess because no one was talking or anything. I have him the rack and sat back in my seat. Freddy went and sat next to Lesane.