shabba..

Jada P.O.V

FINALLY THIS PLANE IS LANDING IN THE PHILIPPINES!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! 

"THE PLANE HAS NOW LANDED IN THE PHILIPPINES THE PLANE HAS NOW LANDED IN THE PHILIPPINES. PASSENGERS STAYING HERE PLEASE GET OFF THE PLANE NOW!" Screamed the intercom.

"Daddy c'mon. My ass hurts and im sleepy as hell!" I yelled, waking him up.

He got up and started getting his bags while I got mines. "Jada please watch your mouth sweetie." He sighed.

"Sorry Daddy. Can we go now?" I asked.

"I wish. You stil have like 4 more big behind suitcases up here." He said.
Damn, I already have like 7 out. I need one of those lobby carrier thingys.

"Daddy I'll be right back. Im goiing to go get a suitcase carrier." I said, running to the front of the plane. I quickly grabbed a big one and pushed it back to my seat. I put my fathers suitcases on then mines. And my dad added the 4 that was up there on it too.

"Alright, lets go." He said as he pushed the thing off the plane. He headed to a big all black truck that was parked out on the side of the parking lot.

"Who's car is that?" I asked.

"Your mother's and mines. Load that stuff in the back for me while I warm the car." He said. It was cold, I mean, it was like 20 degrees or lower here. In Miami its probably 80 degrees. I went and opened the trunk as the car started up. I loaded our things one by one and when I was done I pushed the thing to the side and got into the car. Yesss warmth! I shut the door and my dad pulled off.

"Im suprised, you aren't on the phone with Lesane.." Said my father as we pulled out the airport.

"Yeah, im just... ready to go to sleep and dont feel like taking I guess." I sighed.

"Are you okay? You seem sad." He asked.

"Im fine. Just ready to get all this unpacking over with." I said.

"Oh it'll be easy. Your room is huge! And you have a 40inch TV thats sitting up on the wall. You got this beautiful lava lamp and your walls are painted perfect. And we got this big picture of you and your boyfriend up on the w-"

"What? How did you get a picture of us?" I asked.

"Well while we were cleaning the house out we found it." He said as we pulled into the driveway of a beautiful house. 

It was a big 2-story cream colored house. It had bells at the op of the front door, and a tree house built in the back awe. The windows were kinda big at the front but as it got higher they got smaller. I got out of the car and that wind sure hit me.

"I carried all your bags up to your room while you were admiring the house. Go on inside and explore. Its upstairs, last door." My father said.

I thanked him and walked into the house. Amzingg. I dont feel like explaining. I went upstairs and went to the last room. I opened the door and gasped. This room was beautiful. It had reddish bluish colored walls, I saw the picture my dad was talking about with Lesane and I, yeah it was pretty. The room was freaking huge, most of my stuff was already set up. I just had to unpack. I quickly unzipped my suitcases and neatly stacked all my clothes in drawers. I then paced all my shoes on drawers. That's pretty much all I had to do! Everything like I said was set up. I took a quick shower and put on some comfortable, warm clothes. I went and talked to my mother and farther for a while, then I came back onto my room and placed my phone on the charger and sat it on the nightstand. I turned the heat on then I switched my lights of and fell asleep.