Sooner than you think.

3 years later and a half...

Lesane P.O.V

"Why they gotta come over here? We just visited them like a 3 years ago and we stayed at that little hotel rememba?" I whined to my mama.

"Well Lesane, they invited them over for at least half the summer alright? Get over it and stop being a lil bitch." My sister said as mama walked away. She glad mama aint hear her.

"Shutuuuuuup!! You always got some slick shit to say out yo big ass mouth Takerra!" I said back to her.

"You shutup! With that deep behind voice."

Yes, my voice got deeper. I should do much sessier :3

Mama slapped me. "Stop that cursing! Now, go get yo room straightened, yo father put a second bed in there, Jada sleeping in there." She said.

Aint nothing wrong with my room, Its straightened, its aight. I went up to myy clean room and sat on the bed.But why that bitch gotta sleep in there with me?  I haven't talked since we left. None. No communication what so ever. I mean, my mama and her mama would video chat and we'd see each other in the background from time to time but we ain't talk. I still got that creepy ass doll in my room. Ugh, I still can't get over the fact that she went out with Kenny while we was messin around! Who tf does that?!! But I don't care, I aint tryna be mean to her or nothing when she come, im more mature now. Im 17 in case you wanted to know ;) ladiesss. I layed on my bed and went to sleep.

About an hour later..

"Lesane, get up. Their gonna be here any second, and I want everyone downstairs." My mama said.

I sighed and went downstairs. I got on the sofa and drifted off a little. Before I knew it I was sleep again.

It felt like 2 hours later I was awoken again.

"Lesane it's 1 in the morning go to your room and go to sleep. And be quiet because everyone is sleep." My mama said.

Ugh! I went into the room, and someone was bended over in my closet. Tf? I slowly and quietly walked over and grabbed them.

They bolted up and screamed a little. "Aye! Let me go!!" They screamed.

I let then go and they turned around and looked at me angrily and pushed me.

"Jada??" I asked astonished. She looked so much more beautiful than she used to be. Her voice sounded more woman like and sexy, she got sexier, her shape was more curvy and perfect. Her eyes had gotten lighter, almost a bright pastel color. Her hair was longer and it was dyed a brownish color. My God, she was fucking gorgeous.

"Yes. And please don't grab on me like that." She said. She put something in the closet and shit the door.

"My bad, I-I thought you was somebody else." Her cuteness got me stuttering and shit nooo.

"Lesane right?" She asked.

I nodded quickly.

"Don't act like you don't remember me." She said. She switched off the light and got into bed.

Jada P.O.V

Zayummm, I mean his voice got deeper.. whew! He got taller, more very very very very very verrrrrrrrryyyyyyy handsome, and he had a noise ring and his ear(s) pierced. Im telling you, Lesane is 9999000000000000000000000x finer than he was.  Like damn.