grad

A month later..

"We did it! We made it!" India, Tiana and I screamed as we threw our graduation caps in the air. We were at our graduation. Neither of our parents came. They said they wanted to see our real graduation, the college one.

"YES!!!" India screamed.

After a few hours of talking to people and saying goodbye, we left with our diplomas, awards, and certificates, and went out to celebrate. First we went shopping for a lonnngggg time. The trunk was almost filled with shopping bags. Then we went out to eat.

After celebrating...

"Im tired." Tiana said s she walked upstairs.

India and I followed behind her. "Tired as hell."

"Speaking of hell have you made things you with Lesane yet?" Tiana asked.

"Uhh, yeah kinda." I said.

"What you mean 'kinda'?" They asked.

"I never called him back after that call he made." I said.

"You mean... the call he made last month?" She asked.

I nodded slowly.

"Girl if you don't go to yo room and call him back!"

"Okay okay." I went into my room and shut the door.

"We finna be getting ready for bed. Probably gone be sleep by the time you done." Tiana said.

"Okay." I went through my contacts and searched for Lesane name, I pressed the call button and it started ringing.

Soon he answered.

"Fuck no!" I heard him yell in the back. "Hello?" Ugh, I recognized this voice already. Dominique.

"I need to speak to Lesane." I said.

"Phone's for you." She said.

"Who calling?" He asked from the back.

"Uhh, it says a 452 number?"

"1326? & the area code 305?"'He called.

"Yup." She said.

He sighed. "It's Jada."

"Why did we have to go through this then? I thought you had her number saved?" She asked.

"I deleted it." I heard him say. WHAT.

"What c-"

"Can you just give him the phone and so running your big ass mouth?!" I yelled.

Then she, or whoever had the damn phone hung up. Well I guess he's done with me then. I put my phone upp and switched off my lamp, laying down in the dark.

Lesane P.O.V

"I hung up." Dominique said.

"Okay. Aye Ima be back later, my mama need me at home." I said.

"Your mama not even home, just go handle Jada cause I know that's what you gonna do. You don't have to lie to me anymore Lesane, were past that point. Right?" She said as she kissed me.

"Uh, right. I gotta go Domi." & I got my phone and left.

"Okay."

I went into my car and drove to a parking lot or somethin then called Jada back.

I didn't think she was gonna answer cause it ringed a lot. When I was finna hang up she answered though.

"Yes?" She said.

"Don't yes me, you straight? You made your decision yet?" I asked.

"Is this Lesane?" She said.

"No its Michael, yes it's Lesane. You don't look at your phone before you answer it?!"

"NO not at 3am in the fucking morning! And stop talking to me like I'm some side chick, I will call you in the morning!" And she hung up.

Who she think she is? I called her back and she answered late again.

"Hello." She said.

"Who you think you is hanging up on my face? Don't do again or-"

"Lesane what do you want? I have school in the morning and I've already been through enough tonight." She said.

"Don't do that again."

"Just tell me what you want."

"I'm tryna see if you thought about what I said? Is you claiming me as your boyfriend again?"

"Do you want me to?" She asked. "Cause it all depends on you."

"I mean, if you not finna be having all these attitudes then yeah." I said.

"What attitudes????!!" She yelled.

"Domi calm down."  I- ooppss.

"Ugh, fuck you."  And she hung up.

"Dang, I just fucked up big time." I sighed and leaned my head in the starting wheel. 

This story coming to an end . :'D