....

Lesane P.O.V

"Alright, tell me whats going on." She demanded

"Damn, how do I say this? Umm, so. You remember that guy who was trying to rape and kill you?" I asked.

"Duh, was I suppose to forget? Now what about him?" She said smartly.

"He called my phone. And said he’s after us. Like, to get revenge. Thats why we had to run to the car.." I explained.

"Fuck Lesane! This is all your fucking fault. Now we're gonna die. And were only 17!!" She yelled.

"How is it my fault?! I was trying to save you! You should have never walked ahead of me and we wouldn’t be in this CRISIS!! I would appreciate it if you acted more grateful and thankful towards my choices Jada!" I yelled.

"...."

I sighed and started driving off. I was gonna go back home, but hell no! Not since somebody was trying to kill us. We were staying in a hotel until school's back in for us.

But that man could be anywhere following us. I guess we're going to Georgia.. Brunswick Georgia to be exact. He'll never find us there.

I drove in silence. And Jada didn't say anything either, surprising. After about 10mins.. Aliyah called! YAY! (: I answered the phone and placed it in the speaker so I wouldn't have to hold it while driving. I turned up the volume. I felt uncomfortable because Jada could hear out conversation.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey baby, I'm awake." She said.

"Hey hunny. Watcha doing?" I asked.

"Nothing. Lesane, I have a very important question for you. And you have to promise to answer it honestly."  She said.

"Ok? I promise. Hit me with it." I said.

"You remember that Jada girl, right?" She asked.

I looked at Jada. "Um yeah, why?"

"Do you still..."

"Do I still?" I asked as I turned the corner.

"Do you still..." She acted like she didnt want to say it.

"Do I still what Aliyah?" I asked

Just ask the damn question..

"Do you still Love her? The Jada girl." She asked.

Woah what?!

"..........."

"Lesane, you there?“ She asked.

"Nope, Lesanes not here right now.“ I said.

“Lesane, you promised.“ She said.

"Aliyah, why does it concern you if I dont or it I do?" I asked.

"BECAUSE IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" She yelled.

"Now, why are you yelling? All that extra shit is not nessecary." I said smartly.

"Just answer the fucking question!" She yelled.. again.

"Fine, No! I don‘t. Are you happy?!" I yelled and hung up.

Jada P.O.V

"Fine, No! I don‘t. Are you happy?!" He yelled and hung up.

He doesn't love me anymore? Did that lie hit him that hard. Fuck it, I'm breaking up with Michael. He has caused too much damage.

Lesane P.O.V

Of course I don't love Jada. Im in love with Jada. I hope she doesn't think I'm not in love with her. I'll never fall out of love with Jada, I think.

(A|N Im just gonna skip to the part when they arrive in Georgia. Is that okay? Thanks. Its for the sake of my bedtime. I dont have one, but still, I dont wan- Im just gonna get back to the story :)

Jada P.O.V

I saw this big sign that said Welcome to Georgia! Oh, thats nice... Wait what?!

"Umm, excuse use me. Why are we in Georgia?" I asked.

"Why does it matter? Do you want die?" He said with an attitude.

I didnt reply, whats the point of talking to someone who has no sudden feelings for you? Its like talking to a brick wall. :(
I just turned back around and looked out the window.

"So, you aren't talking to me now?" He asked.

"Oh, you noticed?" I asked.

"Do you have an attitude because I don‘t love you anymore?" He said, smirking.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Comfort Suites, its a hotel." He said.

"Where?" I said.

"5 blocks ahead. Why?" He said.

"Let me out the car, I'm walking the rest of the way." I said.

"Why?"

"Because you're acting like an asshole! And you hurt my feelings and you don‘t even care Lesane! Now, let me out." I screamed as a few tears slid down my face.

"Ja-"

"Let me out!!" I yelled

He stopped the car and opened the trunk. I get my two giant suitcases and got out and started walking. The streets were really empty. I saw Lesane shut the doors and speed off. What an asshole.

Lesane P.O.V

I sped off towards the hotel and got there in a matter of minutes. It wasnt really crowded. It was gorgeous though, I knew Jada would love it. I mean, I would love it.

I parked the car and got out, locking the doors. I ran to the street where I dropped Jada off. Which was 5 freaking blocks! I saw her walking by herself. Playing on her phone.

She was coming this way, so I decided to scare her. I had in a bush, and when she got closer I jumped out. "Boo!!" I screamed. "Ahhh!!!" Then "Boom!" She kicked me in my place. I instantly fell to the ground holding it. And she was kicking me.

"Ouchh, Jada STOP! ITS ME! STOP!!" I yelled. I could taste the blood in my mouth.

"ITS ME!! LESANE PARISH CROOKS!" I yelled.

She stopped..

"What the fuck is wrong with you woman?!!!" I screamed as I got off the ground.

"Oh my gosh. Lesane?!" She asked.

"Noo, its fucking Mario! Yes, its Lesane." I screamed.

"I thought you were someone else, you scared me. Its 10:00pm. Its dark out here." She said.

"I said Boo." I said.

"Well, you scared me." She said as she got her stuff and started walking.

Haha, this was funny. Yet sad. I like the Boo! part. I honestly had no idea I was gonna put that in here. None whatsoever.