BNO (bestfriend night out)

Jada P.O.V

"So where are we headed bestie?" I asked.

"Right now, to the movies." He answered.

"Ooo! Were going to see that new scary movie right?" I asked.

"You know it." He smiled as he stopped at a red light. "So what's been gong on with you and Lesane?" He asked.

I sighed. "He's really acting like a bi-"

"Don't curse, we've talked about that. But how is he acting like a bitch?" He said.

"So you're allowed to curse huh? Nevermind. But, he got mad because I was playing spin the bottle, and it landed on Fred. And you know what we had to do 7 minutes in heaven or whatever its called. So he burned my clothes and put my laptop in water. Now its broke." I explained.

"Well he did go a little overboard with what he did. But I'd be mad at you too." He said.

"Please tell me why Michael, I do not understand you boys." I replied.

"Because. See, girls usually think were the hoes, but y'all talk to other boys too. And when we catch y'all, you get mad and go off because you caught. And so we get frustrated at that. And it makes us mad. But I don't know what's with Lesane with doing that to your stuff." He answered.

I just sighed and sat back. I wish my parents were here. A few minutes later we finally pulled up to the movies. Michael payed for the tickets and food. Then we went inside the movie theater and say down until the movie came on. Right before the movie started two very familiar figures walked in and sat right behind us. I scooted down lower into my seat.

"Uh... ain't that Lesane and Selena?" Whispered Michael.

"Yeah, it is.. do you know what they're here for?" I whispered back.

"Nope... but doesn't he go with you and she goes with Jason?" He asked.

"Their bestfriends Michael. I guess its their bestfriend anniversary also." I said.

"It can't be.. Lesane and Selena were best friends waaaay before you and I even started talking." He told me. "Maybe he's just trying to make you jealous." He added.

"Probably, you know he's p-"

"SHHHHHHHHH!! The movie's started already." Lesane shushed us from behind.

"You wanna go sit somewhere else?" Michael whispered.

I nodded. We got up and went all the way to the right side of the movie theater and sat at the top.

"That was weird." I said.

"Very." He replied.

((After the movie ends))

"That was horrifying. I was scared." I scared.

"It was alright. It wasn't that scary." Said Michael.

"Please, I felt you jumping Michael." I laughed.

"It was cold, I was trying to get comfortable." He declined.

"Right." I replied.

"THAT MOVIE WAS SCARY!" Yelled Selena from the other end of the parking lot.

"FOR YOU IT WAS." Lesane replied.

"BESTFRIEND YOU KNOW YOU WAS SCARED!" Selena yelled.