Hullo meh goombas

Hazel here. Ok I bet you guys are pissed. I took two of possibly happiest people ever and turned them into this. I'll try not to be that author that kills everyone off *cough*Shakespeare*cough*Disney*cough* But ya back on target. If you all have a better title pls let me know. Because I don't quite like this one. Also sorry to the people who loved echo. But I couldn't find a new route to take after the whole dragging self to under tree thang. Here's a fun fact. I look up things for my stories. Take the cancer one for instance. I looked up different ways to get stomach cancer (never look in my search history. It will give you nightmares.) I looked up all kinds of things for every single book I've made. And tunneled threw google hell for some of the pictures. And yeah that whole dragging thing along with threw woods area and leaves and dirt getting all up in the cuts. Along with the blood loss. She would have had to had her legs cut off. And then angel would still be able to get at her. And it would be even more worse so ya. Sorry if I affended any body out there that don't have certaint parts. I couldn't be so cruel to are old 'main' character. So let's finally get some septiplier in here my silly goombas!

~ ♡ hazel ♧