Vacation planning

Mark's pov:

Ding,Ding! What the fuck is that at this time of night!? I groaned and stretched my free arm behind me to grab my phone. I didn't have the nerve to free my arm from under my sleepy jack.

I turned on my screen only to see blurry message bubbles. What the fucks wrong with my eyes?? I rubbed my eyes and kept staring at my phone.
That's when jack grumbled out something. "What baby?" He turned over and groaned at me.

"Glasses,asshole." I stared at him for a moment. That's when it clicked. MY GLASSES!

"Jacki I need my arm pleaze." He groaned and arched his back for me. I kissed his forehead and rolled over.
I slapped my hand around on the night stand.

Finally I felt my hand come down kinda hard on my glasses. Dear god, did I break them??

I opened them and put them on. Thank God I didn't break them!

I finally looked out my phone to see that it was my mom who texted me! I hurriedly clicked on it and read her messages.

Life giver!: sweety I miss you!
Lifegiver: When am I gonna meet this new man who stole you from me?
Life giver: how about Christmas?

I rubbed my eyes again and rolled over to jack. He was already back asleep. I'll ask him later.
I took off my glasses and set my phone back down. Then I rolled over and pulled Jack back into me.
He's so warm and snuggly! I smiled and spooned him. "My handsome baby spoon!"
He smiled a bit and schoched back into me.
*Time skip to later in the day,my lovelies!*

Jack's pov:

I yawned and stretched my legs some. I smiled as I tried to wiggle out of mark's warm hold. I fully wiggled out and pulled up my slipping pants.
I smiled and grabbed my phone. I then snapped a few pictures of my adorable sleeping mark!

Then I turned to our closet and pulled out one of his shirts. Even though his shirts are always kinda big on me I always like wearing them!

Then I quietly walked out of our room. I didn't want to wake him up just yet! Right as soon as I was out of the door and I heard it click shut ,I was knocked over by this big mass.

I looked up from the floor to see Luna staring down at me. She blushed and apologized a bunch. I chuckled and pulled myself back up off the floor.

"Where you off to in such a hurry?" I cocked my eyebrow at her and smiled cheekily at her.

"Oh it's nothing. Andria invited me on a date!" She smiled and blushed as she fixed her blouse.

"Well you better be off! No sense in keeping the poor girl waiting! Just remember..." Before I finished she had dashed down the stairs. Taking each step in one massive loping stride. ".....Stay safe kiddo." I say to myself. They sure do grow up fast. I giggle to myself.

I go up to the kitchen and start to make some pancakes. It's been awhile since I've made them so why not give it a shot? I turn on the stove and start getting out the ingredients. I put on my apron and get to work. Soon enough I'm already pouring the batter on to the pan.

After a few minutes of weird looking pancakes and almost setting them on fire, I feel someone grab my hips from behind. "Hey baby~ Watcha makin?" Mark says in a deep seductive tone.