Troubles of the Heart

Angel's pov:

The fear on his face was absolutely delicious!

He's eyes were blown wide and you could just see how dry his throat was when he failed to let out the scream he obviously wanted to release.

He tried shoving himself into the furthest corner in the closet but all this did was make me laugh! I reached in and grabbed him out by that ugly mop of green hair and in a fit of adrenaline I threw him into the hall.

I stalked forward and grabbed an umbrella off the rack as I made it closer to him. I raised it high over my head and came down hard stabbing and hitting the living shit out of him until I broke the umbrella.

I threw it aside leaving it a spikey blood streaked mess infront of the door. I whipped back around to face my prey to see him trying to stagger away on punctured legs.

I let out a growl as I launched forward and swiped his legs out from under him. With this I flipped him over to see the fear evident in his face.

"You don't know how hot this looks, do you?" I growled as I groaned my hips down on his hips. With this he scrunched his eyes closed and pointed his face away from me.

"We cant have this now, can we jackipoo?" I purred and latched my lips onto his. Making sure I was ruff with it I bit down hard onto his lip until it bled.

This made him cry out letting his mouth open and I took my chance. I marveled at the taste of him and the tang of his blood.

I grinned when I pulled back and saw his horrified face I grinned and stood up before I yanked him to his feet. With I wide grin I yelled out" Run boy run let's see how much you want to live!"

I cackled as he tried to run for one of the windows but I beat him there and kissed his cheek. "Nice try love but windows dont work!" He shoved off of me but his hand landed on my chest and I gutted at this.

"If you wanted a feel you could've asked sweets!" His face dropped in horror as he realized what he did and he really quickly let go and dashed off somewhere else.

He left destruction as he ran room from room trying to stop me, but I just grinned and dodged all of his attempts.

Finally I trapped him again in the kitchen with his hands held high above his head well I had him bent over the island.

Finally growing a pair he screamed out "Katie's going to be here soon and you'll be sorry!!" I smiled wide at this as I brought my face closer to his ear.

"She won't get here in time." I bit his ear before I bit down hard on his damaged shoulder. I revelled in his screams.

Wanting to hear more I bashed his shoulder into the counter repeatedly before it popped out nicely. I let go and he slid to the floor in a crying mess as blood trickled out of another area.

I grinned as he looked up at me with teary eyes and just screamed "WHY??" With this I just purred and said "Cause it's hot."

I stepped back and over that whores body before I grabbed out a knife from the rack. Then I squated down and drove the knife down into both hands of the bitch below me. "I'd like to see you try and stop me now!"