- twenty øne -

.:: chapter twenty one - voluptuous ::.

🌻🌾🌻

"How does it feel knowing I'm going to be a better drummer than you?" Tyler giggled, his feet kicked up in the air as he laid on top of Joshua's body. His hands playing with Josh's hair as they talked.

Smoke left Joshua's mouth as he took a drag from his neatly rolled joint, his hand raised away from Tyler's face. "You wish you could be as great as me." He chuckled, smiling up at the brunet who was watching the rings of smoke float up to the ceiling.

"Just give me a few months and baby I'll be so much better than you." Tyler joked, cupping Josh's cheeks to lay a few kisses against his lips.

He pulled back, wide brown doe-like eyes looking into Josh's bloodshot puppy dog ones. Josh craned his neck to put his joint out, before he was rolling Tyler onto his back and hovering over him.

"I really love you, you know that?" The pink haired boy asked, his thumbs rubbing over Tyler's soft freckled cheeks slowly.

"Did you know that I really love you?" The brunet asked back with a quiet giggle, his legs bending up to lock Josh in between them.

"I also really love your freckles." Josh kissed both the tops of Tyler's cheeks, and the bridge of his nose. Tyler blushed and bit his bottom lip, looking away from the pink haired boy, bashfully.

"You're really nice, Joshie." Tyler said, hugging josh closer to his body and sighing into the feeling of warmth radiating off of the older boy. His mouth opened up to let out a gasp when Joshua began to leave kisses down the side of his neck, sucking on the places he knew would make Tyler tick.

The brunet loved the feeling of Joshua's lips all over his body.

Slowly, Josh moved to take off his shirt, Tyler's delicates fingers running over the expanse of Joshua's exposed pale skin. The feeling of the older boys muscles moving underneath his smooth skin. After his muscle shirt was off, he made a move to take off the boy's crop top.

"I wanna do something for you." Tyler blushed, his breathing getting heavier as it began to get hotter, and his skin began to heat up.

Josh tried to hide the way his eyes widened up, and instantly looked up at Tyler. "Are you sure?" He asked quizzically.

The brunet gave a nod, and made a move to flip them around. His body on top of Joshua's as he straddled his hips. Their upper bodies free from clothing, while their lower bodies were covered. Tyler was absolutely clueless, he didn't know what to do. Well he did at least know of the existence of hand-jobs and dry sex, but he didn't want to do that. He wanted to do something more.

That's when he remembered a video Ryan and Gerard had showed him when he was over. The others went out to get food, leaving the three more feminine boys in the room together.

Tyler's red lips made their way down Joshua's chest, lingering just above the tops of the boy's boxers. Josh watched as the smaller boy nervously pulled Joshua's pants down his legs.

"Hey, you don't have to do anything you don't want to." Josh whispered, sitting up to let the boy see the sincerity behind his bloodshot lust blown eyes.

"I know, but I-i want to. I don't know what I'm doing, but I want to try." Tyler said determined, pushing his pants down after he was done with Josh's, leaving his warm skin exposed beneath the white lace. The older boy groaned at the heavenly sight.

Thinking of what he saw that one day Ryan and Gerard was over, he softly palmed the older boy through his grey tight boxers. Josh let out a groan and Tyler stopped.

"I-I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" Tyler asked shyly, his cheeks heating up red.

Josh shook his head no and placed his hand on top of Tyler's, pressing his hand a little harder onto his clothed covered cock. Tyler's breath hitched when a moan left Josh's lips, his eyes widening when he felt himself harden in his panties, confusing him slightly, but being too into pleasing Joshua to notice.

Letting go, Josh let Tyler have full control. A load moan left his lips when the warm skin of Tyler's met with his cock underneath the fabric. It was uncomfortable for a bit, being that his hands were dry but soon enough Tyler was nervously lowering his lips to kitten lick at the tip of Joshua's cock.

The pink haired boy sucked in a breath and opened his eyes to peer down at Tyler who was experimentally licking him.

The brunet was sort of clueless on what to do, but he thought he remembered Gerard saying, treat it like a lollipop, so that's what he planned on doing.

Tyler choked a bit when he placed his lips around Joshua's length. "Careful baby boy, don't hurt yourself." Josh mumbled, yeah it felt really good, but he didn't want Tyler to go through the pain of his throat hurting because he was inexperienced, and Josh didn't help ease up the pain for him.

Tyler gave a tantalizing lick to the underside of Josh's cock, and used his spit to wrap his small hand around the hard skin that didn't fit inside his mouth. Josh moaned and wrapped his hands in Tyler's hair, tugging lightly at the strands causing the younger boy to let out a low moan himself. His eyes opened up to peek at Josh, a loud groan leaving the older boy's lips when he saw those big glossy doe-eyes staring up at him with his cherry red plump lips around his cock, and freckled cheeks wet with some of the tears that had fallen.

The brunet moved up Josh's length to slowly suck at the tip before bobbing back down his cock, and gagging slightly. "Fuck, Tyler." Josh moaned as the boy swallowed around him, humming in the back of his throat as he did so.

Eventually, Joshua came with a loud shout of Tyler's name, and a breathless brunet panted from the lack of oxygen he was getting when he forgot to breath through his nose.

"J-joshie, hurts." Tyler whimpered, his panties straining against his untouched erection.

"It's okay baby boy, I got you." Joshua whispered, his thumb running over Tyler's swollen red lips as he stared into his glossy brown eyes.

Soft breathy moans left Tyler's lips as Joshua went down on him, making the boy feel really good.

🌻🌾🌻

Unedited.
honestly got really lazy halfway writing this... okay i was like half asleep, but i really needed to put something out for this fic, so sorry it was super sucky, i'll make it up to you very very soon !

so yeah, enjoy ! and also if you haven't checked out my murder fic, i promise it's worth it :) hopefully...

|-/ shay xx