♀ Chapter 6 - E N C H A N T R E S S

♀Shanaya♀

*Friday*

Today was my first day of school. Yesterday, I'd gone shopping at the supermarket, bought CDs for my car, bought an entire movie collection for me (for the home theater at home) and familiarized myself with the neighborhood and the roads. Overall I'd covered all the important aspects yesterday.

Today I chose a light blue dress and paired it with a jacket on top, a black leather belt and light brown strappy heels.

I locked up, grabbed my bag and keys. I went down to the parking area. My car looked like a beast, the most dangerous one among all the other cars, black and shiny.
I settled in, and put in my USB which had all of my favourite songs and set out. When I got out on the street, everyone outside kept looking at the car, but they couldn't see me inside. If I thought people were staring at me here, it was nothing compared to the looks I got when I drove through the school gate. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and plain gaped at the car. The guys ogled at the car, even the girls admired it. Bet they thought a guy was driving. They were in a for a real shock. I grabbed my bag and stepped out of the car (okay I made it pretty dramatic, but I wanted his undivided attention on me).

As I got out, I heard lot a lot of gasps (seems like they were all surprised) and whistles.

"Hot damn!"

"Sexy car you got there."

"Is she new? She must be.. she's hot!"

Some of the girls glared at me and some of them I graced with a cheeky smile. The other stares were ignored. I saw him there at his spot with his gang with him. They were all looking too. If I had wanted his undivided attention, I most certainly had got it. I walked through the crowd and headed to Mr. Greene's office.

I saw him just outside his office.

"Good morning Mr. Greene"

"Morning Shanaya."

"I hope you remember what I'd asked you to do sir."

"Yes, yes I've taken care of eveything and spoke to all your faculties too. You'll not have any trouble. Is there anything else I can do?"

"No. Thank you for doing this."

"Enjoy your first day here." I heard him say as I walked away.

The corridors were crowded, but everyone immediately stopped talking when the saw me. The crowd parted, giving me space to walk through. People spoke in hushed tones around me.

"Who is she?"

"She's very pretty."

"She's definitely loaded. Did you see her car?"

"Tanya's not going to be happy."

Yeah, you get the gist. I stopped at my locker and took the books required. My first class today was
Trigonometry. I had to find the room.