♂ C H A S E

This chapter is the compliation of the two previous in Chase's p.o.v.

What's it like to have the dumbest person in the world as your best friend?

I know most of your hands would shoot up instantly to answer this question.

You know how I know this?

It's because all of us think our best friends are stupid.

But do you want to know the truth?

Of course, you do.

In reality, there can only be one person who's dumber than everybody else. The Dumbest of them All.

And in this case, it happens to be my best friend.

Zayden Miller.

Yeah. You read that right. I'm calling him dumb. Not on his face (but not behind his back, ugh ugh).

"Why?" You ask.

Or

"Pft. He's like all of us. He thinks his best friend's dumb. So what? What's the big deal?" You think.

And you think this and do not say it out loud, because honey let's be real, you wouldn't dare to say this on my face or you wouldn't want to.

Why?

'Coz all you ladies love Chase Clafin, that's why.

Okay, okay, enough about me. Stop giving me so much love y'all.
*Winks*

So back to the big debate on the news hour.

Why is Zayden Miller dumb?

He has good grades.
He's the caption of out football team.
He's charming.
Girls love him. (Not more than they love me, obviously)

So what makes him dumb?

It's simple really.

It's his inability to understand emotions.

Specifically his OWN emotions.

Which btw have been on a rollercoaster ride for the past few days.

He likes a girl and he doesn't know it yet.

I know.
Matt knows.
Caleb knows.
Hell, I bet even Levi knows, and he's got his nose stuck on the computer screen whenever he's free. Virtual world, Hiyah.

I bet his dumb highness doesn't even realise that she likes him back, a lot.

So I've decided to be the catalyst in this chemical reaction of theirs.
Come on, let me show you how.

This chapter is very special. It's close to me. It represents how Chase is and why he's my favourite character from the story. This was just like an introductory chapter. The next one will be normal, like the ones from the other Shanaya and Zayden's pov. But it'll be special.

Why?

'Coz it's got Chase.