Author's Note 5

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hello lovelies,

This chapter took some time to write. For me, it was really hard to describe the happenings. This has been the hardest chapter yet, to write.

You see when Pandora set 11 of the 12 demons free, she left us with the last, but the most important emotion.. Hope. It's what gives us life, it's what makes us wake up everyday and carry on with our lives.. even if they're not perfect with hope.. that things will get better tomorrow. It's what Zayden's holding on to. It doesn't make him weak, not desperate, just shows us that he's hopeful and maybe he loves her enough to wait for her (even without realising his true feelings) to come back.

When boys feel an emotion, they're not weak. In fact I love guys who are expressive because they embrace what they feel and aren't afraid to show it out. Zayden's that kind of a guy. But there's so much more to him too. You'll find out as the story progresses.

I do not want any criticism on Zayden and how I've portrayed him. He's a fictional character and this is how I picture him.

Please do not misunderstand. Any constructive criticism or any suggestions you all have, I'm always happy to hear. Just please do not critise the way I portray a character.

Also the next chapter will also be Zayden's pov. You will get an insight to his life. The next chapter will be much better than this one.

Also, if there are any grammatical errors or omissions in the story, please comment or message as soon as you find them, so I can edit it ASAP.

If you're enjoying the story so far please vote, comment, and recommend.

Keep reading.
Thanks. Xoxo

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤