♀ Chapter 21 - U N C A N N Y

Wednesday had been tiring. No wonder I missed school yesterday. All the booze and dancing had resulted into headache and on top of that my feet hurt.

To make matters worse, we now had the additional worrying about what was going on with our parents.

So we spent the entire day doing chores. First, we visited the school and Jason was admitted at once. We shopped for some groceries after that and spent the entire day indoor, catching up and playing video games.

Aisha was coming on Monday so I reminded the housekeeper to clean her room.

Overall it had been a total waste of a beautiful day, which I had so needed to spend time with my brother. Now, bonding session was over and we had to get on with it and live like normal people.

So today when I entered the school gates, I wished that the day would pass without any problems. God knows, I have enough to deal with already.

The day passed by with hardly any problems. I had swimming try-outs after lunch so I skipped going to the cafeteria and practised my slightly flawed breast stroke instead. Coach appeared quite impressed with my performance but I knew I'd have to do better. Besides, I also had try-outs for athletics tomorrow. I had to set aside some time for all this.

Plus, now that I had missed out on a day of school I had a few things to catch up on. I was busy the entire day, sat in the library looking at Courtney's notes of the one class we had together. Biology.

But the entire day, one thought was always there at the back of my mind. Prodding on my other thoughts. To see Zayden. I caught a glimpse of him in the morning before going to class, nothing major. He didn't see me then. But I wanted to see him after school and talk to him for a few minutes atleast.

The day stretched on long enough till I was completely exhausted. Guess who's driving back home? Not me. Jay jay would drive today.

My line of thoughts were interrupted when I saw a flash of  unruly blonde hair in the crowd.

"Zayden! Zayden!"

He looked back at me but turned around at once. Did he not see me?

That was weird. Maybe I'll call him later.