16

Requested by kuroimio
-------------------------------------------------------

"Shh, don't make any noise. Because...-" The kidnapper then went closer to the trembling figure and whispered beside her ear.

"-I am going to ravish you till I am satisfied."

That sentence made her sob as tears fell down. She was so scared. All she knew is that she was in a container; probably a 20 foot or a 40 foot. It was hot and humid, with only a small hole acting as a ventilation. Her hands, legs, and even her torso were chained up, and she hated the hard surface of steel grazing her feet.

She could feel the man touching her trembling body as she heard her clothes being removed from her piece by piece. She cried and trembled even more. Would anyone save her?

When she shouted and started thrashing around, the man then grabbed her chin roughly and slapped her a number of times to silent her. Once she did, the man then ran his fingers down from her neck to the waistband of her panties. She tried to escape, but she couldn't, given the sound of metal chains clanking on each other. Those sounds told her that she will never be able to escape. Fondling with her private parts, another man then appeared, holding a gun in his grip.

"What do you want you-"

Shooting him in the head, the kidnapper was dead.

The girl trembled at the sound of the gunshot. Was it his accomplice?

As light shone into her eyes once again, the man then broke the chains off.

"You're safe now. I'll take you to the organization." Taking off his coat, he then draped it over her shoulders and lifted her up. Her legs had no strength at all. Noticing a blood trail from her neck, he then carried her and went into the car before it drove off.

"Do you want to kill me again?"

"No, not that sort of thing. Boss ordered me to bring you back alive. Let me look at your injury." Reluctantly she then put down her defenses and let him did as he pleased. It was located at the base of her neck, close to her collarbone. It was quite deep and he wrapped the wound up with one of his bandages. The girl then moved away from him immediately and squeezed herself into the other corner of the seat, avoiding him.

"I won't do anything to you so don't worry, F/N."

He was ready to give his life up for her whenever the boss gives the order.

Afterall, she possesses one of the deadliest gifts known to ability users where she could enhance one's ability and wields it to the fullest potential with just a single touch, be it agility, attack or defense range. She could control it skillfully, and it did pose a threat to a certain executive, Chuuya.

It was a prized ability, and he knew that his neutralization would help the organization greatly should anything go wrong.

He was just a spare tire.