3

Being tied up wasn't what she had expected.

She thought that it will be successful mission.

But sadly, it wasn't. Even her partner, Dazai, was also tied up, and both of them were at the underground, either waiting to get killed or tortured.

"Dazai, why are we not escaping?"

"Hmm? Well, since we are chained up let's do a double suicide~ You are my perfect candidate, lady."

There goes Dazai fantasizing about his suicide attempt again.

Sighing, she heard footsteps coming from the staircase. A figure soon appeared, and stood in front of them.

"Hey, Akutagawa. Kind to release us from these chains?" Dazai gave a simple greeting to the ominous figure. Activating his ability, the black shadow pierced her shoulder, causing her to cry out. Dazai's face turned into a serious one.

"That's what she gets when you joke around. The top brass wants to see you." Akutagawa said, breaking the chains off. Rubbing his wrists, Dazai loosened one of his bandages and tied it around her shoulder carefully, before looking at her pained face.

"I'll be back soon, so hang on."

"M-Mmm.." With that he turned his back, following Akutagawa to meet the higher ups of Port Mafia.

~~

She felt her face getting tapped gently someone. 

Opening her eyes slightly, she saw Dazai's face, smiling. She tried to project her voice out, but he seemed to notice her attempt.

"Shh, F/N."

Snapping his fingers, the chains broke. Her body then lied against his frame, with bits of strength left, but it wasn't enough for her to stand up by herself. Setting her down on the ground, he took off another bandage from his arm and wrapped it around the previous blood-soaked one.

"H-How's the meeting?"

"Mmm, I killed everyone."

"W-Wha-"

"Just joking. They won't hunt the Agency from now on. You see, I made a deal with them."

Carrying her up, both of them left the underground and went for the outside world. To their surprise, members of the Agency were waiting for them.

"You guys..!"

"F/N~! It's healing time~" Akiko's sadistic voice was heard as she saw the injured partner, and can't wait to make her 'half-dead'.

"Dazai.. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!" She shouted, while getting dragged away by the healer.

"Well, it's Akutagawa's problem. He's the one who decided to pierce your shoulder."

She didn't know how to react, and a shrilling scream was heard once they reached the Agency's infirmary.