17

Requested by akayas_awazikat!

------------------------------------------------------

Being trapped in a room wasn't what she had expected. With a staggering pain on her leg, she then sat down and took care of the wound quickly before figuring a way to escape.

However, a man's appearance foiled her plan.

"Look what we have here in this room."

Invoking her ability, she then launched herself towards him while picking up an arrow from the ground. He laughed at the sight internally. How 'prepared' was her. Knocking off the weapon before pinning her down, he then gave a small laugh.

"I'll report to boss then. Akutagawa, escort her to that guest room. No violence, do you understand?"

Grabbing her with his 'Rashomon', he then took her to the designated location. She sat on the fluffy bed and looked around to escape. The windows were sealed dead, the walls were solid, and even the bathroom's ventilation window had grilles installed.

The only chance was the open door as he entered the room.

Taking a fruit knife, she cut her wrist, dark red blood soon erupting from the cut. At that exact moment, he entered the room.

"Suicide? Stop that."

"Don't come any closer!" She held the bloodstained knife towards him while she stood a few steps back as he stood forward. Knocking off the knife with an arm lock, she was pressed on the ground, unable to move. She saw her wrist being tied with bandages to reduce the bleeding as she tried to chew the hidden tablet in between her teeth. He was sharp-eyed and noticed her intentions, flipping her over and opened her mouth forcefully to remove the tablet.

"Do you want to die so badly?"

"...There's nothing but death if I return defeated."

"You are an ability user? A normal person would have died from all that bleeding within a few minutes."

"Aww, you knew about it. Such misfortune. The grim reaper is coming soon."

"Join Port Mafia. Then it'll ward off the grim reaper."

The female laughed at his suggestion as she looked at him with her sharp eyes.

"Interesting deal you have here, Dazai-san. My ability allows me to have an infinite amount of life granted to myself. I can also transfer them to other people, but it'll be at a cost of a coma. Do you- no, Mori Ougai, does he still want me?"

"The doors are always open to the talented ones."

That moment, she knew how her future would play out with him.