18

Requested by FantasticChaoticWho!

---------------------------------------------

She knew the day would come by when he first proposed to her. As she was thrown back to the room, a puddle of blood soon formed under her limp body as she breathed in a ragged manner, trying to ignore the pain she felt which was radiating from her right lumbar region, where a stab wound laid bare.

He must be anxious while looking for me, she thought. She could even imagine the man killing everyone who tried to block his way which was scary to her. She never wanted to see that side of him.

Time ticked by and she felt even colder as the puddle became larger in circumference.

The past flashed past in her mind.

The times when he waited for her just to have a drink at his favourite bar, 'Lupin'.

The times when she protected him from a bullet.

The times when he endured torture for her back in the enemy's headquarters.

And of course, the times they had when they had their firsts in everything; ranging from dates to showers, and even intimate moments in his room.

Losing consciousness slowly, the sound of shoe heels landing hard against the ground were heard as the man appeared before her. He was horrified.

"F/N! Don't die! Don't you dare...!" He shouted as he moved her to a supine position before starting resuscitation. Every time he compressed, he prayed that she will get over this ordeal. Feeling for her pulse, a weak beat was felt against his fingertips. At the same time, Yosano then ran into the room and invoked her ability immediately at the sight of her dying colleague. The lady before him took in a huge breath after being brought back to life and laid there coughing.

"Just a second late and she would have been dead... All those underlings blocking my path after you ran in... F/N, are you alright now?"

"Y-Yes..." Looking down, the injury was completely healed without a single scar left behind.

A tight hug soon followed as she gripped on his clothes tightly while breaking down. It was the scariest moments of her entire life. She could not bring herself to imagine what would happen if Yosano and he didn't save herself in time.

"I'll make sure that Mori Ougai never touches you again!" He apologised after breaking the hug. The lady then chuckled before wrapping his neck with her arms and whispered.

"Thank you, Dazai."