understandment

Chapter 9

Liam’s POV (Yaay!)

            I walked down the same stairs the hundredth time this week. I just couldn’t stop myself; I just have hope that when I step into her room I see her sleeping or just sitting on her bed doing nothing. Walking through the familiar door, I felt my heart break because all I saw was an empty room with no sign of her. I walked slowly to her bed and got onto it lying down and getting surrounded by her scent. It was slowly fading away and I couldn’t help but let the tears slip out of my eyes and onto the pillow which I held tightly to me. She has nothing personal for me to hold onto, not even one picture. The only picture I found in here was the one of me and her when I was about eight and she was about seven years old. Mom and dad took us to the beach to have fun. I was giving her a piggy back ride and we were both laughing when the picture was taken. I don’t believe she still kept this picture even after all the things I did to her. More tears fell out of my eyes I just didn’t resist them. I let them flow freely.

            Since the day she left I barely talked to anyone. I didn’t go to school and I barely ate. My daily routine was go up for lunch or dinner, play around with my food, go to my room sit there for a little while and make my way back to her room. I always had some faith that she would just appear and the past couple of weeks were a nightmare but life hated me.

            I couldn’t say her name anymore, it just hurt too much. “Liam?” I heard a voice by the door. Turning my head towards it, I saw Connor stare at me with pity and sympathy. “Holy shit Liam you look like crap man. Dude you got to get up and face reality she’s gone and won’t come back” I growled at Liam and felt my wolf trying to break free.

“You have no fucking idea what I’m going through. I lost my damn sister and it seems like you don’t give a shit” I spoke through each growl trying to erupt from within me.

            “I damn well know what you are going through Liam. Rosaline was part of my pack and I feel and know what you are going through” I looked away from him and sighed.

            “I don’t know what to do anymore Connor, I feel dead. I can’t do anything. I was the reason she is gone. I wish it’s me instead of her. I wish I was the one who died not her. She didn’t deserve it but I do” after those words I knew what I had to do. I couldn’t stay here anymore I had to leave.

            Bursting into my wolf I ran out of the room and up the stairs. Making my way out of the house I dashed through the forest knowing where my destination was. I hope nobody follows me and tries to stop me from doing it.

 ***********

i know its very short and im sorry but this chapter is sort of a filler to show you  guys what liam is going through..anywaaays i hope you are enjoying this and thank you all for reading i truly appreciate it..~dont forget to vote and fan, if you believe i deserve it and comment what your thoughts are! ill try and make the next upload long..

                 ~love cantank

                                         peace <3