Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Alexandra’s POV (Rosaline/Melissa’s mom)

I walked down the old cement stair my heels clicking with every step. Tick tock tick tock the sound reverberated against the empty walls of the old warehouse we were currently occupying. After I stepped off of the last step of the stairs, my heels dug into the pebbles that covered the ground making a loud crunching sound. “Where the fucking hells are they? They're fucking late!” I yelled out, my voice echoing all around the empty warehouse. My eyes were piercing holes through the nine idiots that were lined up in front of me. My lips curled up in a snarl and my long-red painted nails- digging into my palms making blood seep out and drop to the ground. The only noise was the sounds of everyone breathing and my sharp intakes of breathe that were rushing in and out of my lungs at a fast rate.

I closed my mouth and eyes and tried to take in a long deep breath to calm myself but that only made me choke and let out a strangled- angry scream. I could feel my fingers lengthen until they turned into claws and my fangs come out. I felt like lashing out and ripping everything in front of me into tiny pieces. I heard movement to my left before a hand clamped down on my shoulder. “Alexandra honey, I need you to calm down. They probably had difficulties or something got into their way for them to be late. They could be here any minute” mark tried to soothe me but it wouldn’t work. The anger inside me was too large for me to just let go of so I did what came to me instinct. I grabbed the hand that was on my shoulder and went under it pulling it back with me. The sudden movement caught him by surprise and before he uttered a word a loud crack followed by a loud groan of pain. I pulled his hand out of its socket still holding onto his wrist tightly, my nails drawing blood out of his skin.

“Don’t tell me to fucking calm down. Don’t you fucking dare.” I let go and kicked a nearby metal wall so hard that my leg went through. The wind caressed the skin where the heel didn’t cover before I pulled it back in. the tight jeans I was wearing slightly shredding from the pointed sides of the now broken wall. Everything was supposed to be as easy as 1-2-fucking -3. Get her to have her fucking mouth shut and it would all be over but NO! People had to constantly disobey me and make me angry all the time. I can hear the bones in marks hand mend until they healed in less than a minute, groans coming out every once and a while.

I resumed my pacing around the old rundown warehouse that smelt like a dumpster. My patience was wearing off and I felt the frustration consume me little by little. I will kill them if they didn’t follow orders. I ran a hand roughly through my hair while blowing out loud and long breathe from my mouth. I can feel eyes on me so I swiftly turned around and glared at the empty-minded idiots. “What the fuck are-” I didn’t get to finish my sentence before I heard cars off to a distance. I quickly made my way to the door. I grabbed onto the knob and pulled off the rusty and crappy door. The walls of the warehouse rattled and creaked in disagreement. Two cars were parked a couple meters away and there were three figures emerging from the doors.

The outside was dark as it was over two in the morning. The streets were dark and the old light was from the couple of light bulbs that were lighting the inside of the warehouse. Mark was standing a step behind me and the rest a couple of steps behind him in positions where they would pounce if there was a threat. The three silhouettes came closer until they stood in front of me, their eyes downcast and heads slightly bowed. I tilted my head to the side and studied the other three idiots. “You’re fucking late! Two fucking hours; where the hell were you!” I screamed at the morons who dared not speak. I waited but not one peep left their lips so I clamped my mouth shut tightly and took a deep breath trying to calm down the urge to kill them without hesitation. I’ve been taking deep breaths all day and I feel like it’s not working.