Chapter 27

-Very unedited-

Chapter 27

Opening my eyes painfully slow, I groaned out silently. No whisper was barely able to escape through my swollen and sore cheeks and jaw. The pain from breathing was too much to handle. Never have I ever felt nor remembered being in such brutal and excruciating pain. My lower body felt as if it was ripping itself apart in half, probably bleeding but I wouldn’t know as my senses were unable to function.

Laying for so long on with my limps spread far apart and tied, my arms and legs felt as if they were not present. They were past feeling numb. If my eyes were closed, I could have been convinced that the bastard Richard took away my arms and legs too.

My mind drifted off to my parents, their images seemed like very distant memory. At the moment, I couldnt trust my mind as those memories could be fooling me, playing mind games with me just so I can suffer some more. Images of my brother appeared before my eyes. At first his face was a blur, only a smile was what visible and what resembled green twinkling eyes. Little by little the image came into focus again and what tiny threads she held him dear in her heart snapped.

Liam.

My brother.

My only sibling who was supposed to be there for me. The one who was supposed to protect me from all evils, save me from bullies and pick me up when I get pushed down.

Funny how the one who was supposed to protect you is the one that is harming you. He never hurt me physically, but words and looks can be as equally damaging. Of everyone that hurt me, he was the worst of them all.

The image of him starting to change. To form into a different face.

Connor.

I felt it start right after his face formed. A burning that started deep inside my belly.

But the images did not stop. It felt as if it were a movie playing in my mind. Never stopping.

Connors face morphed into Richards. The ball of fire that started small was now coursing through my body. It felt as if I was on fire. My woman part felt as if it were caught on fire, burning so hot I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head from the pain. I felt liquid drip out of it, dripping onto the bed that was stained by Richard and Erik’s contaminated semen. Once the liquid stopped flowing, the burning stopped and instead came a soothing feeling down there. I did not feel any pain when I clenched my vaginal walls. But the burning didn’t stop there.

Different parts of my body started to erupt into a burning feeling, my ribs, legs and the shoulder Richard kicked. Right when the area stops burning it feels better. It was as if this fire was healing me. Mending my body back together and fixing me.

My breathing was extremely laboured, felt as if I were running nonstop for hours upon hours. My chest started to get tighter and tighter as if there was a heavy weight pressing down on it. My body was breathing on its own, not allowing me to take control. I would breathe in as much air as I possibly can and when it came to exhaling, he air would rush out of my mouth until my lungs are practically oxygen-less. This continued until I thought I was about to pass out. The burning of my body didn’t help with the current breathing problem I was facing.

My body was sweating beyond words. I can feel the sweat running down my face and neck. My back felt as if it were dipped in water.

And it all just stopped.

No burning ache.

No fire that was running through ever vein of my body.

Nothing.