Chapter 13

Chapter 13

            Rosaline’s POV

            My breath coming out in short pants afraid at what was going to happen next after noticing that the bathroom door was closed; blocking of what was happening in here from the people present in the house. I prayed that my knight in shining armour would come here and save me, as cheesy as that sounds in this scary moment. I couldn’t look away from those dark black eyes. I felt like I was getting hypnotized and I was physically unable to move. My brain was racing from all the scenarios that might happen.

            My vision started to spot and get unfocused. My brain becoming slightly numb and I suddenly came down with this new dizziness that caused my left eyebrow to throb in pain. Everything went dark for a second before I started seeing again.

            I was panting hard, running away from whatever that was chasing me. My pyjama pants ripped up in many places and the tank top was barely one. There was dirt and disgusting things stuck to my sweaty and hot body. Sticks and leaves were in my hair, crumpled up and glued together with mud. My bare feet were pounding against the earth betraying where I was allowing the predators after me to hear where I am. Looking back to check if anyone was chasing me, I found that to my relief there wasn’t anyone; but what a stupid mistake that was. My foot got caught in a stuck-up branch and made me fall down. I stuck out my hands to protect my face from getting anymore injured.

            The rough ground and pointy rocks dug through my flesh bringing a new wave of pain strike my already hurting body. Tears soaked my cheeks dragging down the dirt that covered up my face. My chest contracted making it difficult for me to breathe or let any oxygen down to my lungs which were currently screaming in pain. Something grabbed my shoulder and twisted me around making me lay down on my back. My ribs were in pain and I can feel my lip started to swell. The males cloth covered face came towards me so that there was barely three inches between my face and his. His eyes were burning a red colour and his pupil was yellow. “You can run but you can’t hide. Even if you hide in hell I will hunt you down and find you. Save yourself and leave right now before it’s too late” everything went black.

            Blinking savagely, I looked around confused out of my mind. Studying my surroundings I found that I'm sitting on the ground in the bathroom I took a shower in. looking down, I noticed that I was lying on the ground with my back against the freezing cold tiled wall. Placing my hands on either side of me, I put all my weight on them using them as support to pick me up. Once I stood up straight I leaned up against the wall and took in a deep breath. My breathing was still coming out short. I was panicking at the memory of what I just saw. Was I dreaming or hallucinating? I'm definitely going crazy.

            Pushing myself off the wall I turned and looked at the mirror. My body was turning into a purple shade with my veins visible. My lips were purple and my eyes were bloodshot. If someone looked at me they would think I was sleeping in a freezer. I decided to take another shower to warm my body up.

            After a long shower which consisted of me sitting on the ground hands wrapped around my knees and thinking what I saw, I finally stepped out of the bathroom with a bathrobe on me which I found hanging on the door. Looking into the mirror again, my body was purple and wrinkled. I looked at my eyes from the reflection and I remembered the yellow and red eyes that were digging through my soul and tearing me to pieces. I shivered at that thought and felt my body burst and cover with goose bumps again. I wonder if I was just imaging things and I was too caught up with my imagination that I thought it was real. I shook my head and tried to clear my mind out of those thoughts but whenever I closed my eyes I would picture the strangers’ eyes and the words he spoke to me. Even if you hide in hell I will hunt you down and find you. Save yourself and leave right now. I have a feeling that I will be seeing nightmares after this.

            After I got dressed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt that I found on my bed with underwear, I left the room I was in and decided to look for my parents. I somehow knew exactly where they were, as if I’ve been and lived in this house my whole life which was quite weird if you ask me. there were sounds of gleeful giggles that filled the silent and peaceful air. I just noticed that the ground was littered and had hundreds of teddy bears and toys scattered on the ground. Carefully I stepped around and over the toys and dolls hoping I won’t step on one and break it. I walked into a room which resembled a living room with antique couches and the vibrant red and brown coloured theme. I heard the giggles again and this time it came from my right. Turning my head towards the source I froze and stood gaping with huge round eyes and a open jaw at what was currently going on in front of me.

*******

I finally uploaded sorry people for the long wait. I know its a short chapter and im sorry but im in sort of a writers block. If you got any ideas im willingly open for them and dont hesitate whatever the idea is and dont worry if it sounds lame or anything im accepting everything and you will be credited so no worries.

Sacrifice a click from your mouse by clicking the vote button??

luuv yah ~ Cantank :)