+2.03+

|bom|p.o.v

'WHAT?!' his mother yelled.
Oh god no lady please don't faint.

'Son,please explain' his mother said calmly.

'Well mom what should i explain? You know the process of making a baby.' Jaehyun said very annoyed at his mothers' question.

'Okay,but you two don't have money to take care of the baby' his mother stated.

'Im gonna start working a part time job' Jaehyun looked at me.I muttered a "me too".

'Come on lets have a seat and we'll talk about it.' His mother taped my back.

I nodded and the three of us went to the living room.

'But Bom what are you gonna work?' His mother asked.

'I don't really know,im gonna look for places that hire pregnant women' i answered.

'But where are you gonna live?' 'Mom,we still don't know,okay' Jaehyun was really getting annoyed at her questions.

'Also Bom are you staying at your parents' house?' 'No Mrs.Jung,im staying at my friends house,i just couldn't stand my mother and i ran away,and yes she knows where i am staying and she dosen't care' I kinda answered all of her questions,that i know she was gonna ask.

'What a horrible mother she is,but i think i have a place for you two,its an apartment that we have,it's kinda far away but it's okay,it's a two bedroom apartment,i think it will be okay' His mother said.

I never expected his mother to be this kind.

'Thank you Mrs.Jung' i bowed slightly.

'Mom u don-' 'I don't want to hear it,Jaehyun' his mother said with a glare.

Just then i felt my phone buzzing.
I got it out of the bag...and the caller ID was my mom.

I nervously pressed the green button.

'H-Hello?'

              +
69