+special+

|third's person| p.o.v

The spring breeze hits Bom's face.
The birds chirping.She stands there on the rooftop.Staring at the sunset.
The flaming colors at the horizon.The dark blue sky blending with the pastel colors.

An arm wraps around her shoulder as the person behind her back hugs her holding her in their arms like they're the world to them.
Bom turns her face to see her fiancée of 6 months.Jung Jaehyun.

'What is my pretty girl doing here?' He asks her,his voice calm as he stares into her eyes.'Just staring at the sunset' she answered.

Jaehyun's hands brush her hair.His face moves closer to hair.His hands wrap around her waist as his face is in the crook of her neck.

'You know that I love you right?' He asked her.She chuckled at his question.'Of course I know' she patted his head.
                                  •••

Flowers in her hands,flower petals behind her,flowers in her hair.
Walking slowly,her heart beating in her chest,waiting till that moment comes.

Jaehyun is there,at the altar waiting for her,handsome as he is.

She reaches the stairs as Jaehyun offers his hand to her.'You look beautiful' he whispered in her ear.

                                 •••

'Do you Jung Jaehyun,accept Jung Bom as your wife and partner in your life?' 'Yes,I do' Jaehyun answered,a huge smile plastered on his face showing his dimples.

'Do you Jung Bom,accept Jung Jaehyun as your husband and partner in your life?' 'YES' She said,almost shouted.

'You may now kiss the bride'

+