"well,well,well"

Abrianna pov: I walked downstairs ever so slowly trying not to mess up my hair. When I finally made it down there I was gretted by my mom who embraced me into a HUGE hug. Messing up my clothes. She let go after 5 minutes. Then i noticed a tall man standing behind her "You look so bueatifu" my mom said. She noticed me staring at the man behind her. He looked kind of like me. "Abrianna, this your father." my mom said all casually like it's nothing. "well,well,well look at th shorter me" my "dad" came and embraced me in a hug. I hugged him back because I was taught manners. When he pulled away I got a better look at him he did look like me. We had the same skin tone and same eye color. Then he moved out of the way and the Jacob Latimore. I never really put those two together. I feel stupid. He was looking at his iPhone screen. -_-. Thanks for noticing my presence. When he finally looked up from his screen he went and gave me a hug. We werent complete strangers we texted like once a week and it wasnt akward conversations either. After all our goodbyes were said, hugs were gave and tears were shed (my mom) we left to go to Atlanta. My fresh start!

(In the car)

Jacob pov: I'm kind of dreading her coming to Atlanta. She's going to have all these boys drooling over her. That's what they do every time somebody new comes. That's why they either move away or stay isolated in their houses. Don't even get me started on the girls. They talk bad about any new girl. If you wasn't born or raised down there they'll give you HELL. I looked in the backseat where Abrianna was sleeping. She looked so peaceful. Then I looked out the window and we were passing the sign that said "Welcome to Atlanta" I just sighed. Here comes hell.