Suprise....umm no!

Abrianna pov: when we got in the gym Diggy, Jacob and Issa were in the gym. I was looking at Diggy and my knees were going weak. I was hoping they wouldn't give out. Just by seeing him made a smile apper on my face. Dang I guess I ain't over him like I claim. This is very bad. Then all the memories came back to me. Our kisses in a relationship and out, every time his smile would just make me weak, his hugs he gave for no reason and the hugs he gave because I was having a bad day, him teaching me how to bowl, me teaching him how to skate, all the sweet text he sent me, the good morning/ goodnight text, all te times he made me blush and the day we became official 3-4-12 (random date). I put my head down because I knew I was blushing.  

Destiny pov: I don't think I can ever forgive Issa. I was his ride or die and that what he does to me. That is real dirty. But if it was the other way around I would've been called: Dirty, a hoe, slut, prostitute and any other name in the book. I didn't have anger towards him I was actually sad. I am fighting back tears. I hate love and everything that comes with it. It's a bunch of bull crap. A tear escaped from my eyes. I had to get out of here. I ran all the way back to class. I guess I'm just going to sit in here until that bueatiful noise I call a bell rings  

La'Shay pov: mine, mine, mine Diggy is all mine. But I know as soon as he sees Abrianna he's going to get all those feelings back for her and I'm going to be thrown to the side. I'm tired of being single. I'm going to do anything in my nature to get rid of Abrianna I'm tired of Abrianna and Diggy loving all up on each other. Call me a hater, jealous, cock blocker whatever. I can't stand her with her grey eyes, long flowing hair and hour glass figure.  

Bre'Asia pov: when I saw Jacob I didn't feel anything. Not those old sparks or nothing. Then it all came back to me in Miami. All the hugs he gave her, the kisses on the cheek, the hugs and espically him not knowing it was me or his own sister Abrianna. "UGH" I yelled out on accident. Everybody turned towards me. Abrianna pushed me out into the hall. Once we were out there she asked me "what's wrong with you, Brea?". I sighed :all those memories from Miami" I said. She just looked down at her feet. I know she still had feelings for Diggy they had a very strong love between them like they were going out for years. I know felt bad for her. "Look I'm sorry I bought that up" I said. She looked at me and said "it's okay, now let's go back in there" she said with a smile on her face.

La'Shay pov: when Abrianna and Bre'Asia went into to the hallway I made my way over to the boys I gave them all hugs and the first thing that came to there mind and mouth is "Wheres Abrianna and Bre'Asia?" I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth at the same time " there in the hallway" I said kind of bitterly. Then they walked in holding hands and smiling.

(15 minutes later)

Abrianna pov: we were all sitting in a big circle. We already made plans for all of us to go to a movie,skating,bowling and eat! I can't wait. La'Shay has to babysit so she can't do. Bre'Asia is going and so is Destiny this should be intresting.