Tours, Tours, Everywhere

Abrianna pov: We were trying to pull a allnighter. In we I meant me, Bre'Asia, Gail, Paige, Babydoll, J.C., Jacob, Diggy and Langston. I was failing horribly. It is 4am and I am sleepy as a mug. I'm a sleeper. I could barley keep my eyes open. The only thing that is keeping me awake is my phone. Im texting some people and listening to Practice by Drake. Then I heard a honk outside. AMEN! That's the bus. As soon as I get on I'm going to bed. When we got on the bus we already knew our sleeping. Me and Bre'Asia and Babydoll have to share a room. Gail and Paige have to sleep in this bunk bed type thing in a room . Diggy gethis own room and Jacob get his own room. J.C. get his own room and Langston get his oen room. -_- Ain't fair but whatever I'm just sleepy. All of us went to our seprate rooms. As soon as my head hit the pilliow I went to sleep.

(next day)

Abrianna pov: I woke and pulled my vibrating phone out of my pocket. It is 2pm and everybody else in the room is getting up also. I went to the bathroom and changed into a a green checkered top from Abercrombie with skinny jeans and green converse. My hair looked a hot mess. I straightend it and let it flow down my back. I walked out and the girls were done. There is another bathroom. So........" the boys are at the auditorium" Babydoll said. Was it just me or was her stomach getting bigger. I just shook it out of my head as we crossed the street. "where are we?" asked either Babydoll or Bre'Asia. Babydoll said "Texas" she said. Then we opened the auditorium door. The boys were on the stage. Gail and Paige were sitting down. "oh my gosh look who arose from the dead" there manager said. I loved her she was funny and she said I was like her daughter. "aww come here and give me a hug you know I'm just kidding." she said and she held her arms out to hug me. I just rolled my eyes. "so what y'all want to do today?" she asked everybody I'm general. Me, Bre'Asia and Babydoll yelled "sleep". They all looked at us "oh no. No more sleeping for you Abrianna." she said. "why not?" I whined like a little 5 year old. "because you sleepy a lot of yesterday an half of today." she said. I just rolled my eyes. "besides sleep what do y'all want to do beside sleep. Y'all don't preform to tomorrow." she said "what about a scary movie?" J.C. said "yea" everybody else said. "I'm going to tell y'all now. I'm going to sleep during that movie and whoever wake me up gone be on my kill list." Bre'Asia said. "that's right" I said to her and we did our secret handshake. It took us foreve to learn it.

(at the movies)

Abrianna pov: when we got to the movies we got a whole new game plan. See Good Deeds was also playing. The girls wanted to see that. It really didn't matter to me. "what about the girls go see their movie and the girls go see theres. Then we can switch off" I said because they were about to start arguing. "ok" everybody said at once as went there seperate

(Good Deeds)

-all the girls cried when she got her daughter taken-

(scary movie)

-the girls were scared out of their mines-

(Good Deeds boys)

-Jacob and Twist cried when they took her daughter-

(scary movie)

-the boys were calm-

--------------------------------------------

Boring I know