What Have We Done

Jacob pov: I stood their speechless for a while and trust me I'm never speechless. Everybody just stared at us "aye you betta not call our text then they sounded pretty serious" Nicki said "tell us the whole back story of this" and all three of us started explaining

(with Justin and the girls)

Abrianna pov: omg the looks on their far was priceless. I also felt a sigh of relief almost like I was saying it to them. When we arrived at the phone store I showed him my phone and he instiantly started talking about another iPhone but my iPhone reminds me of the boy thats name should never be mentioned. So instead I got a droid razor in purple. It was so pretty to. I just put my sim card in it. Justin said he would meet us at the club. I showered and changed into a white tank top, denim booty shorts and white Air Jordans. I straightened my hair so now it was flowing down my back. La'Shay had on a black camisole, khaki booty shorts and black and red Air Jordans. Destiny had on a blue top, booty shorts and white and blue Air Jordan's. Bre'Asia had on a purple tank top, shorts and purple Nikes. When we got done we left.

(at the club)

Abrianna pov: when we got there Practice by Drake was playing. I loved this song. I took Justins SnapBack off of his head and I put it on my head and said "come on lets dance" and I grabbed his hand. I started moving my hips to the music and he followed we danced through Starships by Nicki Mianj, Body to Body, Wet The Bed by Chris Brown ft. Ludacris, Heisman part 2 by Tyga ft Honey Cocaine, Dance Remix by Nicki Minaj. Then Gucci This came on and we made up a dance to this song back when they weren't the source of our boy problems. Mine had a lot of hip movement in it. After we got done a women about in her early 30's came up to us and said "hi I'm keisha and I represent the Omg Girls and I want y'all to teach us those dance to them the fans are tired of seeing the same hair flipping they always do" we looked at each other and at the same time we said "oh hell no" and we walked back on to the floor because Bend It Over just came on and of course we had a dance to that.

(next day)

Abrianna pov: the All Star crew was having dress rehearsals and were seeing this because were leaving later but our spring break wasn't over. I changed into a purple Aeropostale jump suit with clean white Air Force Ones. I tied my hair into a messy bin with a purple ribbon. Bre'Asia wasn't going cause of what happened last time Destiny change into a blue Hollister track suit with white uggs and La'Shay had on a bergendi track suit we had on our shades of course. When we got to the address the Omg Girls were in there and they were in their doing their regular hair flipping and everybody else from the tour was in there watching them to. When Keisha saw us she said "oh my gosh about time. Now climb up on this stage and show them how it's really" everybody turned to look at us and the Omg Girls sucked their teeth. Oh heck naw we trying to help them. We climbed up on the stage and ran through it one good time. Then they got up a did it with us. After about 3 hours they got it! About time.