SUPRISE

(next day)

Abrianna pov: our week of fun is over. This has been the worst vacation ever. I was packing up my stuff when my phone sang "Hey there she go that's the one I've got to know" UGH I have to change that. I looked at the caller I.D. it was my mom. "hello?" I answered. She said "how was your vacation?" I sighed and told her all that went down. She listened patiently. She always knew how to make me feel better.

(7 months later)

(Autors note: I am so sorry for skipping so much but it will explain all)

Abrianna pov: My life is amazing. I stop thinking about the boy who can't be named and I started dating. I am now 16! I'm living my life to the max because it is to short to waist it on boy. I showered and change into a white tank top, skinny jeans and white Air Jordan's. I straightened my hair andante walked out the door.

Bre'Asia pov: Jacob what? Jacob who? Haha I'm living yblife young, wild and free. I don't have a boyfriend and I'm proud of it. I am 16 now! Shwag. Anyway I showered and changed into a black tube top,with a brown belt around it, skinny jeans and brown and black Pastrys. I curled my hair and walked out the door.

La'Shay pov: I am secretly dating Diggy. I wanted him ever since I met him. One day I called him an told him how I felt and we went up hill from there. I know he still has feelings from Abrianna. I tried to get her out of his head but it's a lost cause. Millions of times he has called me Abrianna while on the phone with me -_- but he comes back today. I have to look extra good navy blur crop top that said the word "love" on it in grey, skinny jeans and grey Supras. I curled my hair. Damn I looked good

Destiny pov: I still have feeling for Issa but the thing is he wasn't the only one cheating. While still goog out with him I had a little side fling with J.C. and I appreciate that. Anyway the guilt has been eating me inside do that's why I'm sort of glad we broke up. Anyway I showered and changed into a blue Polo shirt, white skinny jeans and red Nikes. I curled my hair and left for school.

(at school)

Abrianna pov: I met up with all the girls at school. When we got there we got our usual hello's from everybody. But La'Shay was acting like kind of weird I wonder what's up with her

(6th period)

Abrianna pov: for 6th period we have study hall but we usual go to the gym when we got there....................OMG