Miami Chicka!!!!!!!

Nicki Minaj pov:(lmao) Since everybody needed a brake we decided to take a spring break with the high school kids they always throw the best parties. Anyway everybody know that the livest parties happen in Miami. So that's where we are headed. We were on a private plane. I'm am ready for the break I have been working my ass off. As soon as the plane landed we were drove to this beautiful hotel. It was huge. We are divided into two rooms. Girls and boys. Man they are going to get us because we make a lot of noise. Over the past month we have been kicked out of numerous hotels. It's not even believable. When we got in we found out there's only two beds and a pull out couch. OMFG. This is unbelievable. "I call bed"bi yelled and people calle the 2 beds and pull out chair fast. Some people were still sleeping on the ground. Lls.

Abrianna pov: when we got off the plane web had a driver waiting for us he took us to this beautiful. We are on the 4th floor. Not to high and not to low. When we got on the room there was only 2 beds and pull out chair. Since there was only 4 of us. 2 people sleep in a bed so nobody will sleep on the couch. When we got settled in we changed into our bathing suits and we put on our shades and we went to the pool.

(50 minutes later)

Nicki Minaj pov: omg they need to hurry their asses. We are trying to get to the pool before it closes. When we finally got their 4 girls were down there but they had on shades do they were just normal strangers. They were in the jacuzzi not bothering a soul so we left them if they were screaming fans they would've had to go.

La'Shay pov: we were all in the jacuzzi (it's a big jacuzzi not the small ones) and a group of people came it was everybody from the all star tour. I got the girls in a group and told them. We just acted cool. After about 10 minutes we were about to leave. When we were walking I fell and all the all star members laughed my face was red. Abrianna came and helped me up and I walked away with the little bit of pride I had left.

Nicki Minaj pov: ahh the girls left after about 10 minutes probably because we were making all that noise. When one girl was walking she fell and all of us started laughing. It was to funny. Another girl came up and helped her up. Then they left. I turned my attention back to the group in the pool they were just playing. Beauty and Diggy were flirting as always and Star and Jacob were flirting as always. All of these kids aren't nothing but big flirts. I wasn't that big of a flirt when I was that age. It was I?

(next morning)

Abrianna pov: the people up stairs kept all of us for a night so we were al tired. I went and put on red and black Hollister sleeping shorts, a black top black UGGS. I tied my hair in a ponytail and put on my shades. We all walked down to the breakfast area and we got our food and bought it back. When the elevator came out steeped the whole All Star tour. My eyes scanned all of them until I found Diggy flirting with Beauty. Never trust a rapper. :(. Then Jacob turned around and spoke to us "weren't you guys at the pool yesterday?" he didn't even recognize his on sister or girlfriend he was to busy giving Star kisses on the check. My face was turning red with ebaresment and I was mad as HELL! We didn't even say anything.

Jacob pov: dang they look SO familiar. It's on the tip of my tounge but I just can't say it. Oh yeah those are the girls from the pool yesterday "Aren't y'all the girls from the pools ?" I asked and gave Star a kiss on her check making her blush. They just turned their heads towards me for a second and got on the elevator. What was there problem!?