Two Can Play At That Game

Abrianna pov: I had my headphones in and I was listening to The Woman You Love by Ashanti. I changed into my pink bathing suit with booty shorts and I slipped on my pink flip flops and walked out of the bathroom, We started walking and I was quiet because I was trying to convince my self that I dont love Diggy. But when we got to to the beach thats when the truth came: I do love him. Why is love so diffucult and the most perfect happens to me -_-. The All Star crew was there. We set up a space away from them. We started building a sand castle XD. We are little kids at heart. Then somebody came,picked me up and dump me in the water. It was J.C. he helped me up and while I was getting up I dumped him in the water. He got up and laugheed. We went back over to the girls "Hey Justin" Bre'Asia said and gave him a hug.

I was watching Diggy, Issa and Jacob play with Beauty, Star and Babydoll. Then one quick moment broke my heart. Diggy just kissed Bahja. I felt like I would fall to pieces at any time. The girls and Justin looked at me. I just played with the end of the towel I was holding then Best Thing I Never Had came on my iPhone. I was crying inside my glasses but none of them passed my glasses. "I'm going to go for a walk" I said in a shaky voice. I got up and walked. A million and one questions were running through my head and it was giving me a headache. I stopped on a bench to rest. Then my phone vibrated in my hand I looked at the caller i.d.it read across the screen My Boo. I threw my phone down on the concrete beside me and it landed with a big CRACK! I got up to walk back and I grabbed my busted iPhone off of the concreate and it wasnt just no little crack the whole screen was busted. I didn't even care. My phone was sheadig prices all the way back there. But I didn't care.

(8 pm)

Abrianna pov: my anger has cooled down. We were watching the moon set on the water. I was laying my head on Justin's shoulder. But we were going to the phone place after this so we started packing. After we got my new phone we were going to this teen club. On our way out we were walking and the whole All Star crew said bye to us like we were best friends for years then Bre'Asia lost it.

Bre'Asia pov: when we were leaving they said bye to us like we were friends. No it ain't even going to be like that. They laugh at La'Shay, make Abrianna cry and they cheating oh HECK NO "we don't say bye to cheating blastards like you" I said and took off my sunglasses do they can see my face "and wait till I tell Abrianna and Dedtiny on y'all. I don't know what make y'all think that y'all can't be faithful to the girls you asked to be your girl friend. But don't none of y'all text me and if I see something on La'Shay, Abrianna or Destiny phone where y'all tried to contact them imma rip y'all dicks off and shove them so far up y'all asses it will be your new tounge. And we turned to leave