These are my confessions

Abrianna pov: I put my earphones in and turned it to Show Stopper by Danity Kane. I know it's a old song but I still like it. When I was walking somebody came and wrapped their arms around my waist. It was no one other then Diggy. I didn't know I was backing away until I hit a tree. He laughed at me and he put his hand on the tree behind me. He bent down to kiss me. Yule was taller then me. After about 10 minutes I pushed him off of me. "I got to go"I said not really wanting to stop. Bit I knew I had to meet Destiny and Bre'Asia. He was licking his lips. "vanilla?" he asked me. I nodded. Smart boy. "bye" I said and pecked him on the lips one last time before leaving.  

-at the skating rink- 

Abrianna pov: I walked through the door and Kiss and Tellby Justin Bieber was playing. Perfect song to describe the mood I was in. I spotted Destiny because she had on a neon green tank top. Oh lord. "took you long enough" Bre'Asia said. I was lacing up my skates " whatever I had business to take care of" I said "what kind?" they asked together. I motioned for them to come together. I told them ever since that movie last week to get the whip cream to today by the tree. Their faces were like this :D. "Omg y'all would make some sexy babies" Bre'Asia said. -_- really that's the first thing that popped to her head "but let's not forget were not going out we're just friends" I said ""with benefits" they said together. "ugh whatever" I said. Then I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston cane on. We went to go sit down. This was a couples song and I wasn't in a relationship and Bre'Asia and Destinys boyfriends weren't here. At least I wasn't alone. After the song ended Chopped N Screwed by T-Pain ft. Ludacris came on. We headed back to the floor. We began making figure 8's. It's just where we make 8s and still not bumping into the next person. We went to go sit down. My feet were hurting. Then I remembers "School starts in 2 days" I said "true true. What grade are you going to?" Destiny asked me "10th" I said. She nodded "you're in the same grade as me but everyone else is in the 11th" she said -_- I feel young "but maybe we can all tryout for. Here leading" Brea suggested "me in a tight short skirt. I'll pass" I said "I know somebody that's would want to see you in that" Destiny said. I hit her I knew exactley who she was referring to "freak you" I told Destiny.  

(2 days later) 

Destiny pov: first day of 10 th grade. I hate the fact that everyone else was in a higher grade then me. -_- no I didn't fail or anything but my birthdays late just like Abriannas. I showered and changed into a white tank top, with a brown crop jacket over it with skinny jeans and brown heels. I curled my hair then I walked over to Abriannas house. Since everybody else had a "we don't talk to the lower class in public" code so forget them. I heard Christmas With My Girl by Mindless Behavior blasting. I sware Abrianna is different from any other person I know. She ran down dressed in a white tank top, black skinny jeans Nd fresh and clean black and white Air Jordans. She straightened her hair so it was flowing down her back. No homo or anything but Abrianna was a really pretty girl. She's 16 but has the mind settings of a five year old and had the heart of a fat kid. "you ready?" she asked me. I nodded and we walked to school talking about anything under the moon. We went to the office and got our schedules. We had all the same classes. Well you know today they just basically went over the the rules and procedures. It was usually boring but it was fun today because me,Abrianna and 2 other kids were singing She Ratchet by Emmanuel (if you haven't seen it you must live under a rock with no Internet or anything) so all our classes went by pretty easily  

(with the 11th graders) 

Brea pov: omg this is so boring. We were going over rules and this teacher was strict. Then she gave us homework on the first day of school -_- she was walking around the classroom with a ruler in yurt hand. She already hit me twice because I was making to much noise. She was our teacher qlast year. Why in the heck did she move up to our grade. I was so close to going to sleep. All of us had this class together but we didn't dare talk. I was so happy when the announcement over the intercom said all grades come to the gym. We had this assembly every year.Its just rules......here we go.