Fresh Start (Diggy Simmons Love Story)

Abrianna pov: "Move out my way!" the popular kids screamed at me. I am SO ready to get out of this hell whole I call my school. My name is Abrianna Latimore. I live with my mom but shes hardly there she's always on a date. Anyway they consider me a "nerd" at this school because Ilike to read, never step out of the lines and take a little "adventure" and always wear uniform, even though we dont OFICALLY wear uniforms. But to day is the last day of school and I'm going to go live with my brother, Jacob and dad. They live ALL the way in Atlanta. I'm just ready to get out of here. Okay, my apperance is I have long brown hair that stops at the middle of my back but I usally wear into a bun. I have grey eyes that some girls wold die for and KILLER curves that's to die. If looks could kill i would be a murder ;). But I'm to focus on grades. Iwas so in my own world that i haven't even noticed the bell rung. Indicating SUMMER BRAKE. I ran straight home and was suprised to see that my mom was here. "Hey ma. I was doing alot of thinking to today and I want a change before I get to Atlanta. Can you take me shopping" I asked. She looked at me with big eyes "You wouldn't belive how long I was waiting for you to say that. Of course I'll take you shopping let me go get my keys and we can leggo" she said before running into her room. My mom tried fitting into to much. Seriously leggo out of all the words in the dictonary she choose that one.

(Next day)

"If you could you would get rid of me fuck you gone do when a bitch tryna go hard" my alarm clock rang loudly. Why did I even have my alarm clock still set. Any who I showered and changed into a green and blue plaid shirt from Hollister it was cropped showing the tatto saying Abrianna, i put on some skinny jeans and green converse. I loved the outfit. I went over to my jewlrey box and pulled out my gold Juicy Couture necklace with the macthing braclet. I took my hair out of its usual bun,straightned it and let it flow down my back.Here's to a new start!