Your Kidding Me Right

Bre'Asia pov: we have been at this stupid basketball court for 3 hours and it's hot. Abrianna and Babydoll done went to sleep. How in the world could they go to sleep in this heat. I was getting bored so I put it in my headphones and turned it to Ain't No Way Around It (aye my other story imma upload that). Then Jacob came and said "Bre'Asia I was going to tell you this later but we have another tour coming up..................." my face was getting hot. I'm just going to loose him just like I did on the one before :( "but you can come with us" oh dang I feel stupid. "you know Abrianna's mom is not going to let her go" I said. "why?" he asked -_- "because ever since that whole kidnapping situation her mom has been strict. I'm suprise she let her come down here."I said "well let me go wake her up" Jacob said. "I wouldn't suggest that. When she wakes up she starts swinging and she hits hard" I warned. "Well I'll just call her." he said. He pulled out his Iphine and dialed her number. She sat up and pressed the end button. She wipped her eyes and looked at us. She was giving us the death stare, probably for waking her up. I walked over to her but not to close "You know the boys are going back on tour" I said. She rolled her eyes "Y'all are so late. I been knew that" she said. Well then. mebody wakes up with a attuide and Diggy most have told her because I don't think nobody else told her. "Well you think your mom is going to let you go?" I asked her. She just nodded and walked in to the house.

(Later On That Day)

Abrianna pov: we were just sitting around the house doing absolutley nothing. I wanted to go back to the hotel. But since we already went back to change we didn't and I didnt want to go by myself. I was now dressed in a black shirt that said "keep calm and take care" in brown letters, skinny jeans with a brown belt and brown heeled sandals. I had my hair straightend out. "do you said your mom is not going to let you come on tour with us" Diggy asked for the 5th time. I walked over to him and said this in the simplest way I know how "no" I said and I put my hands on his shoulders. He grabbed my hands, spun me around and I was now sitting on his lap. I just smiled at him. He smiled back. Then my phone rang I answered it while getting comfortable on Diggy. "hello?" I answered. It was my mom "hey sweetie. What are you doing?" she asked. She was whispering I guess she was at work "nothing......" I said then got up and walked upstairs "ma can we go on tour with Jacob, Diggy, and other people?" I asked. She just sighed "i guess if Jacob is going but there will be no babies, no sexting, no drugs and call me EVERYDAY" she said emphasizing everyday. I was so happy words couldn't explain "thank you thank you thank you mommy I love you a whole bunch. You always were my favorite parent!" I said she laughed and said "bye child" and hung up. I walked down stairs and told everybody the news. They were all happy!